MrSegurity 's Admin Application for Zombie Plague.

• Server
    Zombie Plague
  • In game name
    gC ´ Segurity
  • Country
    Perú
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:527708794
  • How well can you speak english
    Medium
  • How many hours can you play every day
    5 hours or more
  • Have you been admin before ?
    Yes
  • Why do you believe you should be promoted to admin?
    Good afternoon with all the Administrators of gC I have come to apply for an administrator position, I know that in the previous one I failed in 1 single thing that is to demonstrate a hack test, I know that I did not show it due to the circumstances, but now I know that I must show the tests corresponding each time they request it, that is why I have come to apply for the second time and put order on the server, so that hacks, bugeros, mammoth do not enter among other things. I hope they can give me another second chance and I promise not to fail. By the way, English is already intermediate. :)
  • Link all the player reports you’ve made on the forum:
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, MrSegurity said:
  • Servidor
    Zombie Plague
  • En el nombre del juego
    gC ´ Segurity
  • País
    Perú
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0: 0: 527708794
  • ¿Qué tan bien puedes hablar inglés
    Medio
  • ¿Cuántas horas puedes jugar cada día
    5 horas o más?
  • ¿Has sido administrador antes?
  • ¿Por qué cree que debería ascender a administrador?
    Buenas tardes con todos los Administradores de gC he venido a postular a un puesto de administrador, sé que en la anterior fallé en 1 sola cosa que es demostrar un hack test, sé que no lo mostré por el circunstancias, pero ahora sé que debo mostrar las pruebas correspondientes cada vez que lo soliciten, por eso he venido a aplicar por segunda vez y poner orden en el servidor, para que no entren hacks, bugeros, mamut entre otros. cosas. Espero que puedan darme otra segunda oportunidad y prometo no fallar. Por cierto, el inglés ya es intermedio. :)
  • Vincular todos los informes jugador que ha realizado en el foro:

Hello, how are you, hmmm ... I haven't seen you for several months and the first day you show up, the first thing you decide is to apply, which does not show if you have learned from your mistakes or have learned English, and your activity does not indicate that you are on the server 5 hours a day which leaves me in doubt, I will wait for the opinions of my fellow administrators to at least have an idea of what to say. 

Tematic.png

• Like 2

Hello @MrSegurity

if you're will come back and stay active i'll give vouchfor#2weeks trial admin you. Your previous trial administration wasn't very good, but you say you learned from your mistakes. I'm on the side of giving you a chance to see what you can do in your admin this time. I hope you will be active on the server and I hope you will do great things and get permanent admin.

#Vouchfor2weekstrialadmin

Good luck for ur apply :)

Edited by Gaziantepsporlu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Admins, 

As a reminder. Before vouch/no vouch/natural

Please expand your opinion:

- explain why do you think so

- what're your expectations from applicant

- why would you give a chance or not

- what to fix or improve

- what do you like or not

Etc......

Thanks guys in advance

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, MrSegurity said:

@ KnigthBuenas tardes, el único error fue porque no sabía inglés, que comencé a practicar, por eso no estaba mayoritariamente conectado, y sí juego durante 5 horas. uwu

I still have some doubts but that could be solved when I see you act

#2weektrial s urprise me boy

Good luck friend

Tematic.png

Edited by Knigth
  • Like 1

I agree with gaziantepsporlu #VOUCH2WEEKSTRIAL I would like to give you a chance and show us that you can do a good job I have faith in you, I would also like to see you more active and I don't like to see people give up so easily, put a little more than effort man good luck :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Segurity used to be a trial admin here at past, Honestly he didn't done a great job at all for me.

All you was doing is just playing and ignoring my messages, Everytime i call you u don't do your job.

Your english was weak, Even the simple works like: "Hey yo, gamerclub(1) is using hack, Go check him) you don't respond.

Also,  You didn't provide the demos on your ban request last time. However, I think you're still not ready yet.

- What i like about you is that you used to be active at past, But last week i didnt saw you there, I've checked your activity from the stats and you're kind of active.

-You speak spanish very well, So you can understand what players say. 80 percent of our players are spanish and i know you will do great with them, But as i explained your english is not that good so you cant talk with admins ( that was at past, idk if you're changed or not rn ) 

Maybe you've changed at the last few months, Not sure about that but maybe you're

I hope you improve your english more..

PS: If they accepted you as trial admin, Do a great job or i wont vouch for you again.

It's natural from me.

goodluck

• Thanks 2
  • Wow 1

We could give you chance but I hope you will still talking with English if anybody report it to you or with other admins.I also hope your English getting improve..

If you still do the same thing,I will not vouch you..

For now,I will still give you my VOUCH..

Do not let me down..

Goodluck.

• Thanks 2

Well, I've read some old applications, reports, unban requests, demo checks and ban history. You have made a lot of applications haven't you :D. Though, on a lot of your posts or topics for example on your server manager app or on some unban requests from players banned by you, you never replied. You did pretty well on the demo check having all of them banned but the 1 extra demo they requested you didn't have the demo for it, I'd say that's still alright. There's this one report about you abusing and not knowing the rules properly, but basically you used bomb and antidote then told zombies to attack you and backspace (old admin from what I remember) reported you for that it isn't good but that's a long time ago so I'm sure you've already learned your lesson on that. For your ban history it seems you're able to detect scripters/cheaters pretty well and having a good amount of cheater bans so that's a plus for me. On your past applications a lot of people were unsure of your ability to communicate in English as you mostly speak Spanish. Since you're applying now and you say you've learned English better I want to give you a chance for that, because it looks like you can find cheaters and rule breakers and also try speaking English more and don't just settle for basic try going for atleast conversational level English.

So here's what I want you to do:

I know you say you've learned basic English already, but I want you to go past that and go for conversational level so you will be able to speak to your fellow admins and English players.

Try to reply to topics concerning or about you more or when you're able to.

Learn from your past mistakes and all the topics made about you.

Make sure you know the rules properly and record a demo for every ban even rule breakers (Or atleast try to).

You seem like a good guy so I want to give you a chance really. The fact that you went out of your way to learn English for this shows it, but I want you to prove to us that you really have gotten better at it. I'm gonna #Vouch4trial Don't waste this chance and opportunity, you've already made a lot of applications so if you fail this not a lot of people will be able to trust or believe in you anymore. Goodluck on your app @MrSegurity

Edited by Inappy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1

Hello segurity, Ive seen you alot coming and go with my history of lgk/gc. 

What you are lacking and need to focus more on.

Speaking basic english (which you have improved.)

Awareness. When you play you focus only on your own gameplay. As an admin you sometimes have to go into spec and take alook around. You dont see what happen around you/on the server by sitting behind sandbags in ur camping spot.

same point, you really dont take a look at the chat. ive several times tried to contact you ingame, even mention you by the name and 0 respone and sometimes i do get a respone but nothing more after that.

Whats good about you.

You can speak spanish which is good sens majority is speaking spanish in our zp server.

i know you can be really active if you want to.

You allready have experince in catching hackers/cheaters and amx commands.

That beein said i do belive you have it in you to be a good admin. Just need some training and more experince.

What i want you to focus on is not just yourself and the scoreboard. you need to think about the other players on the server. Help them with their question n guide them when they are confused. I want also to see you more in spec looking what the players are doing. ( are they trying as a zombie?, "people are saying this guy is truceing/blocking" go check it out) 

Its really annoying as a regular player when someone is cheating/rule breaking infront of you and an admin do nothing while he is on the server.

Please feel free to ask other admins or higer ups if you are not sure or confused about something. There is no stupid questions and you learn by asking.

And right now we are lacking admins in zp so its a good time to apply i belive.

One more time. If you think you can handle my thougts and suggestions i happily see you in the blue team.

Not sure about something? ASK! its better to ask insteed of doing something stupid. We are here for you.

That beein said. First lets start by 2 weeks trial admin as usual.

Vouch for 2Weeks Trial.

Edited by Kurre
Im back home from work!
  • Like 5

I think that's enough, @MrSegurityi see that you are experienced enough to do a decent job, as i see you have everything to be a good admin you just need to put more effort on your admin job

I want some things from you during your trial period :

-Be active in servers again ( i know if you want you can do it, since u used to be one of the most active admins when i was around some months ago) 

-Catch hackers (this shouldn't be a big deal for you, as far i know you are experienced enough to catch cheaters but let's see anyways if you still have the touch)

-Ban rule breakers and read the chat when someone tell you about hackers or rulebreakers, maybe you use the hud_draw command from time to time or something, i'm not sure, but if you do please disable it and spec ppl instead, this don't means that i don't want you to play, but as an admin sometimes you must spec ppl and not just play or wait for someone to tell you what's going on in the server

To be honest, atleast me...when someone is reporting in the chat about blockers/trucing or anything i put myself into spec even if i bought sandbags/weapons or w.e, up to you if you wanna do this, you can just stay as spectator if you care that much about ur ammopacks tho

-About your english, well...Try to communicate  with the admin team and players as well, ik most of the zp players are spanish speakers, but english is a main requirement in this community, not an expert level ofc, but atleast you shold be able to communicate with ppl

Never had problems with your behaviour or abusing before, with all that being said... to be honest from now it's just up to you if you wanna be perm admin, as i said you have everything to do a good job, now it just depends on your effort 

If you have any questions about anything in the server don't be afraid to ask anyone of the zp team or even me, you can always annoy me by private messages, ur team will help you with pleasure, specially the ones that speaks spanish as you

Also i hope u learned from ur last mistake and hope u won't fail your demo request, don't dissapoint us

Accepted as trial admin for 2 weeks

@Staff add the access , please

Closed/Moved

Edited by Rodrigo asd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 2