Kurre 's Admin Application for Zombie Plague.

• Server
    Zombie Plague
  • In game name
    gC HJ* KurreLicious
  • Country
    Sweden
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:13197153
  • How well can you speak english
    Good
  • How many hours can you play every day
    1-2 mostly, Some days even up to 4
  • Have you been admin before ?
    Yes
  • Why do you believe you should be promoted to admin?
    Hello everyone! Im back for the time beeing. Low sales at work (during winter season) so i have more time to spend infront of the computer, Wowie! Feel like a kid on christmas again.
    Ive been Admin/Senior admin and even server manager for a short while (tho it wasent called GC at the time). I have experince with Amx commands and how to spot Cheaters/rule brakers.
    I like to help/guide new people on the servers. It should be fun for everyone. I do consider myself mature but even from time to time the kiddo in me pops out and we are having a good laugh!
    I usualy play during the evening/night because of my work hours and i dont see alot of admins online at that time (scandinavian hours) which i thougt i could fill in.
    Uhm i think thats about it, feel free to ask any questions you have and i happily awnser them for you!
  • Link all the player reports you’ve made on the forum:
    If you want any reports, tell me and i wll dig deep in the forum for it!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I don't think you need reports, you've been here with us even since LgK, loyal and mature also senior admin for a really long time leading the zp team and worried about the state of the server even being away

Glad to see you back with us ! 

We are in need of admins so any help would be most welcome

Any  @Staff please add the access and forum rank, ty

Accepted as permanent admin 

Closed/Moved 

• Thanks 2
  • Co-Owner

@ Zombie Plague Admin  I do not want to keep repeating my self. This is the 3rd of 4th time. What do we always say about vouching and no vouching rules? If you are going to vouch for someone, explain all the reasons, same thing goes to no vouching. If you don't know the applicant, do not vouch without a reason, only because the other admins are vouching. I want to know the opinions of each one of you individually, not a collective opinion. Or I will start to hide all your comment so you don't know what the other said. Please take admin applications seriously, a server is defined by their admins, and you all have a vote on that. Hope you understand how important this is. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3