Zombie Plague Update

• Co-Owner

Hello GamerClub.

Today is another good day for our community! As you may have noticed, @zXCaptainXz has joined us as a Developer. He has been working tirelessly in the ZP server, and so we are glad to announce all the updates in the ZP server. I take no credit for any of these, it was all done by him. Thank you Captain, in the name of GC for the great work you've been doing!!

UPDATES

• Ammo Packs system re-written
  • XP now saves correctly
  • No more lag at the end of the round
  • Frozen zombies are no longer able to infect humans and damage sandbags/lasermines
  • Zombie madness now breaks from frost effect
  • Weapons damage no longer stack
  • Auto-Respawn during infection and when there is no mod
  • Lasermines can no longer be planted in the air
  • Lasermines are now replanted with the same HP
  • Lasermines laser and damage now goes through humans and sandbags
  • Players no longer respawn as humans/zombies during special mods
  • Zombies/humans are not displayed in the correct team
  • If a boss leaves the server another random one is automatically picked
  • Zombie bosses now get 5 ammo packs per kill instead per damage dealt
  • Weapon menu removed from human bosses
  • Force jump/duck are now consistent
  • Humans now lose nightvision after using antidote, unless they had previously bought it
  • Bullet damage now displays only once
  • Global limit to human weapons
  • Owner no longer triggers it's own grenades explosion
  • Map is only changed after the round is over
  • Climb zombie no longer gives errors
  • VIP menu removed from bosses rounds
  • Removed and updated HUD and chat messages
  • Removed flare grenade
  • Added FPS menu
  • Fat zombie baby buffed
  • Removed satchel charge grenade mode
  • Suppressed all radio messages
  • Rules in English (/rules) and Spanish (/reglas)
  • Added FPS counter in the HUD
  • Zombies/humans can see each other's names/hp/ammo packs
  • Removed welcome/goodbye messages
  • /get now gives 100 Ammo Packs every 12 hours
  • You can now change your nickname in-game
  • Golden AK now costs 75
  • Ethereal now costs 70
  • Unlimited ammo now costs 40
  • Added missing files
  • Updated VIP menu
  • Added zp_respawn @all to respawn all dead players
  • Zombie bosses display correctly in the HUD
  • Changed all zombie bosses class to classic
  • Updated sandbags and lasermines
  • /sb command now buys sandbags and opens the menu to place them
  • VIP sandbags and lasermines have extra HP
  • Happy hours system re-worked
  • Commands no longer appear in the chat

And this concludes the list. Please thank @zXCaptainXz for the hours he spent fixing all this. Also, if you notice any bug/error in the server, do not hesitate to make an application explaining what it is. For now we just fixed bugs in the server, soon we will add new features to the server.

@Members @VIP @Donator @ Trial Admin @ Admin @Senior Admin @Veteran @Legends @ Trial DR @ Demo Reviewer @Server Manager

• Like 7
  • Thanks 10
22 minutes ago, zXCaptainXz said:

I don’t want to take all the credit alone since you guys also were there and helped me fix a lot of things. Thanks for giving me a chance to join GC, and thanks to @Xtremand @Danieland @BloodyPro for helping me in making this update a success. Here’s to more in the future :)

Just fking take the credits and dont leave to this  blood thirsty animals.. You will say yess i did it noone helped me!! ( Thank me later when you understand)

Its a pleasure to have a smart head like you with us <3 <3 

Edited by MaffyOZ'z
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Owner
7 minutes ago, MaffyOZ&#x27;z said:

Just fking take the credits and dont leave to this  blood thirsty animals.. You will say yess i did it noone helped me!! ( Thank me later when you understand)

Its a pleasure to have a smart head like you with us <3 <3 

we just gave him the access to do this :) that's how we helped him haha XD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Co-Owner

As I explained at the bottom, only known bugs were fixed. We will add new features very soon. You guys have to be patient too, one thing at a time. We decided to prioritize fixing bugs, the rest will come next 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, FERROZO said:

@ Xtrem ¿y añadir? modo etiqueta y modo canival? algunas personas quieren modos 

What part of what Xtrem said don't you understand? He himself has said that for now he is fixing the problems (bugs among other things) then he will add more things, read well please. 

Tematic.png

• Like 3

New sandbugs and lasernmine menu is a good update but planting them is a big problem. They slowly follow mouse cursor and it's practically impossible to plant them quickly. Secondly, we could plant sandbugs and lm even if there were zombies front of us to block them, it doesn't let me put it anymore and shows it as a RED.

EDIT :  Great update!

Edited by GoOoD
  • Like 1
  • Co-Owner
2 minutes ago, GoOoD said:

Secondly, we could plant sandbugs and lm even if there were zombies front of us to block them, it doesn't let me put it anymore and shows it as a RED.

Yes it is intentional. We did it to prevent zombies from getting stuck. 

• Like 1

I was really happy and excited while reading all the new updates and fixes to the server. Thank you for your hard work and time spent to help and fix the server. We really appreciate everything you guys have done for us ^^

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Xtrem said:

Yes it is intentional. We did it to prevent zombies from getting stuck. 

sometimes you need to plant sandbugs so fast to avoid getting infected. and if someone wants to plant them separately what will happen then? he won't be able to plant second one due to there will be zombies front of him. Same situation for VIPs who are going to plant extra sandbugs.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
44 minutes ago, GoOoD said:

sometimes you need to plant sandbugs so fast to avoid getting infected. and if someone wants to plant them separately what will happen then? he won't be able to plant second one due to there will be zombies front of him. Same situation for VIPs who are going to plant extra sandbugs.

Thanks for the feedback. Personally I don’t think it’s as bad as you are making it seem. The sandbag turns red when it’s almost guaranteed going to be glitching someone. Nevertheless I added auto-unstuck to prevent those things from happening, and maybe we can allow sandbags to be placed on top of humans/zombies again. I will discuss this with the other staff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, GoOoD said:

After discussing with the other staff, we decided that sandbags shouldn’t be planted on top of humans, only zombies. So you can place sandbags on top of zombies now.

Also concerning what you said about sandbags following your cursor slowly, it’s the exact same system as before. The sandbag always goes where you’re aiming, whether the preview has caught up or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

THANK YOU CAPTAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WORK AND ALSO THE PARTICIPATION OF THE OWNERS TO LEAVE THE SERVER BETTER AND WITHOUT ERRORS .... NOW TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ADD THINGS TO THE SERVER .... IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU TO CONSIDER ADDING AN ANTIDOTE PUMP THE GAME THAT I THINK WILL GIVE MORE FUN TO THE SERVER ... I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT ... OR A DESERT DEAGLE WITH 1 BULLET OF INFECTION SO THAT THE FIRST ZOMBIE CAN USE IT TO INFECT NOT ONLY 1 YES NO SEVERAL TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THAT DESERT CAN GO THROUGH UP TO 3 BODIES WITH THE DAMAGE IT HAS ... THESE ARE THINGS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONSIDER TO ADD TO THE SERVER EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER AHAHAHAH ... AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL CAPTAIN VERY GOOD JOB.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Sorongo said:

THANK YOU CAPTAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WORK AND ALSO THE PARTICIPATION OF THE OWNERS TO LEAVE THE SERVER BETTER AND WITHOUT ERRORS .... NOW TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ADD THINGS TO THE SERVER .... IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU TO CONSIDER ADDING AN ANTIDOTE PUMP THE GAME THAT I THINK WILL GIVE MORE FUN TO THE SERVER ... I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT ... OR A DESERT DEAGLE WITH 1 BULLET OF INFECTION SO THAT THE FIRST ZOMBIE CAN USE IT TO INFECT NOT ONLY 1 YES NO SEVERAL TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THAT DESERT CAN GO THROUGH UP TO 3 BODIES WITH THE DAMAGE IT HAS ... THESE ARE THINGS I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONSIDER TO ADD TO THE SERVER EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER AHAHAHAH ... AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL CAPTAIN VERY GOOD JOB.

I think antidote bomb and this desert eagle are a bit too much for our mod, but who knows if many players request something then we might consider adding it.

also update#2 concerning sb/lm, you can place them again on top of humans just like the old ones. Players apparently are having difficulty adapting to not glitching their teammates (lol) so we allowed them to be glitched again.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, zXCaptainXz said:

also update#2 concerning sb/lm, you can place them again on top of humans just like the old ones. Players apparently are having difficulty adapting to not glitching their teammates (lol) so we allowed them to be glitched again.

When you are admin or VIP half of the players follow you everytime. I don't think this is a glitch, this is needed when you are in tunnel with 10+ players and can't leave it due to it's closed at the end and at front there are your teammates.

• Like 2