RufiS 's introduction

Hi.  I'm RufiS. I'm the same age as your dad.  My favorite thing to do other than CS is to masturbate.  My favorite game is one I used to play with my aunt when I was younger called snake in the grass.  The objective was to find the hole for my snake to go in in my aunt's grass.  I enjoy CS and being a bit annoying but just for the laughs of others.

Just a warning for those who haven't played with me yet (lol that was a dick joke), i tend to be a bit inappropriate.  If you don't like it then don't let me play with yours.

Edited by RufiS

Forums are so fun!  I get to ramble on, go to bed, then wake up to stuff.   But seriously, been playing here for a couple months now and yall are legit cool.  Glad to have found a decent place with decent folk.

Recently divorced, recent heavy drinker, long time cs player.  Got nothing else to do in my free time these days.  Looking forward to having fun with and occasionally annoying you all until yall tell me to stfu.

Edited by RufiS

blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, recently started wearing glasses cause i cant see anything that less than 2.5ft from my face.  Bedtime now.  night night

Hey, I kinda liked the music you were playing in the dust 2 server, way to get your team pumped xd

I'm sorry all that happened to you.

Welcome to GC, if you have questions or need help feel free to ask anyone here.