I have an armor bug at the aztec infinity map at the end of every round the armor simply disappears, i don't know if others have this bug or if it happens on other maps like fortuna i hadn't had the chance to get armor on other maps that have it but it's annoying. BTW, can you also bring back the command and nade throwing sounds because it just isn't CS without them!

25 minutes ago, Heya It's me Imoen said:

Sí, cuando termina la ronda, pierdo la armadura que recogí si comienza una ronda normal entre humanos y zombies.

I can confirm it, but I don't see it as a nuisance and I don't see players complaining about this problem.

• Co-Owner

I don't think it is a problem. You're not meant to carry the armor from round to round. And we decided to remove the radio messages, they're not needed in ZP mod. Just spam.

The armor thing... yeah i don't really see it as a problem but it is a nuisance i mean i only used it on the aztec infinity map because there's lots of it but having to go get one every round gets on your nerves, it used to go away when you got infected or a mode started now... it was better before is all i'm saying. On the sounds... they were useful for me and others when we worked as a team, it would be nice to make it (if possible) as an option for players to turn it on/off.