Trinx 's introduction

• Name:
    Triin
    Estonia
  • What are your hobbies ?
    I'm kind of a workaholic, so I do not have much time for my hobbies, but I love to sing, draw, game, read. :)
  • How did you find us ?
    Google
  • Favorite game :
    Rocket League, CS 1.6

Thank you! :)

I have been gaming since I was 10.
I started out with Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory - the classic. The last clan I was part of was EA (Elite Army).
Since Wolf:ET lost its Punkbuster support, I moved on to CS 1.6 and continued gaming.

I love NFS games (especially Underground 2), all of GTAs of course, CS 1.6, CS:GO, Titan Quest, Rocket League and OSRS (Oldschool Runescape). 😊

Edited by Trinx
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Trinx said:

I started out with Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory - the classic. The last clan I was part of was EA (Elite Army).
Since Wolf:ET lost its Punkbuster support, I moved on to CS 1.6 and continued gaming.

I love NFS games (especially Underground 2), all of GTAs of course, CS 1.6, CS:GO, Titan Quest, Rocket League and OSRS (Oldschool Runescape). 😊

Do you play san andreas multi player aka SA-MP? 

• Like 1
Just now, Sharky said:

Do you play san andreas multi player aka SA-MP? 

Sorry, I haven't. I do not prefer GTA as multiplayer. Maybe someday. :) I'm from the times where GTA: Vice City was cool and GTA: SA came out, I haven't had any experience with multiplayer GTA. 😅

• Like 1

More of me:

Professionally I am a part of the board in a construction company. Construction has been my passion for a while. Although I do not build anything with my own hands, I am professionally consulting people in the matters of reconstructions and I am building up a company. 🤗

• Like 2
  • Staff
7 minutes ago, Trinx said:

More of me:

Professionally I am a part of the board in a construction company. Construction has been my passion for a while. Although I do not build anything with my own hands, I am professionally consulting people in the matters of reconstructions and I am building up a company. 🤗

NICE! Good luck

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Trinx said:

More of me:

Very good bro. Goodluck (:

• Owner
1 hour ago, Trinx said:

lol Woflenstein. My first 1st person shooter game. Welcome.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...