• Name:
    N3 <--- real nomer3
    Palestine
  • What are your hobbies ?
    say Welcome -rep or +rep you will
    Hey :D yes me ? +rep?you? funny ... people tell hacking me gstafe idk toxic :)
  • How did you find us ?
    server normal
  • Favorite game :
    Cs1.6 + GTA 5 + roblox (Child) ;-;
Edited by NA3

cheating ok me how you i see

Me, explanation makes sense, but still we can't tell it apart from hyperscroll/macro since in all cases your duck button is always on when you're gstrafing. Looks like we have to add a new rule preventing any way of spamming +jump or +duck, including mwheelup and mwheeldown combos. It's unfair I know, but we have no way of telling the difference between it and hyperscroll and macro.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Your ban will be removed, but please avoid using mwheelup+mwheeldown at the same time for the same action (both +jump or both +duck). A change of rules will be discussed concerning this issue.

@Owner  @Co-Owner   @Staff @ Trial Admin  @ Admin   @ Demo Reviewer @ Trial DR  Respect

Thank you, :)

• Co-Owner
1 hour ago, NA3 said:

Me, explanation makes sense, but still we can't tell it apart from hyperscroll/macro since in all cases your duck button is always on when you're gstrafing. Looks like we have to add a new rule preventing any way of spamming +jump or +duck, including mwheelup and mwheeldown combos. It's unfair I know, but we have no way of telling the difference between it and hyperscroll and macro.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your ban will be removed, but please avoid using mwheelup+mwheeldown at the same time for the same action (both +jump or both +duck). A change of rules will be discussed concerning this issue.

Is that what you think? Because a macro and hyperscroll is very different and yes if you have enough experience in detecting hacks you can tell the difference with ease.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dr.ICE said:

So @ NA3 your previous account was banned and you decided to make new one. 

Give me at least one reason not to ban you again......?

account banned... @na3em forum 

44 minutes ago, Xtrem said:

Is that what you think? Because a macro and hyperscroll is very different and yes if you have enough experience in detecting hacks you can tell the difference with ease.

l'm sorry.  yes

me sovld duck mwheelup+mwheeldown

idiots me troll prank non-hack 

Edited by NA3
  • Confused 1
  • Co-Owner

If you were banned incorrectly that's a different story. But don't you tell me it's impossible to distinguish hyperscroll from a macro

• Sad 1
  • Dr.ICE locked this topic