don't know whats wrong but i always have the option "automatically pick up powerful weapon" off which all of a sudden, whilst holding the pistol, i go and pick up a gun and tadah it get switch to the gun i picked up..... 

i need help.

i went on config files and i see this "_cl_autowepswitch "0" ,,, so its off, so why do i still pick up my gun?

help pls. 

thanks

so i think u should go to

Options > Advanced >  unmark Automatically switch to picked up weapons (if more powerful)

• Staff

Capture.PNG.3a8153cb42a15e3af47965bfbec34717.PNG

delete all *.cfg files from */cstrike directory (move it yo other folder)

create any new *cfg file, for example a.cfg and type inside:

echo LOAD
_cl_autowepswitch "0"
echo LOADED

Capture.PNG.d0035caf8600f8d0258e2dc64639e619.PNG

come to any server, go to console and type exec a.cfg

you should to see at console this:
] exec a.cfg
LOAD
LOADED

check your weapon now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Staff
13 hours ago, ninjakayz said:

don't know whats wrong but i always have the option "automatically pick up powerful weapon" off which all of a sudden, whilst holding the pistol, i go and pick up a gun and tadah it get switch to the gun i picked up..... 

i need help.

i went on config files and i see this "_cl_autowepswitch "0" ,,, so its off, so why do i still pick up my gun?

help pls. 

thanks

by the way in you example:

"_cl_autowepswitch "0" --- WRONG

_cl_autowepswitch "0" --- RIGHT

• Thanks 1

dude i have a problem too. my mouse can move up and down. there is no problem. also ı can shoot. but my mouse is not turning right and left. I used commands to make my fps 100-150. but i think i fucked up a bit, my mouse is not turning left and right. I will send you the commands I entered. I will be very happy if you help me

@ Sniezka

2 hours ago, Gaziantepsporlu said:

dude i have a problem too. my mouse can move up and down. there is no problem. also ı can shoot. but my mouse is not turning right and left. I used commands to make my fps 100-150. but i think i fucked up a bit, my mouse is not turning left and right. I will send you the commands I entered. I will be very happy if you help me

@ Sniezka

go to to options then mouse then reverse mouse turn it off

• Like 1
  • Staff
1 hour ago, Gaziantepsporlu said:

image.thumb.png.0ed9bc18ca48fa5a17394bc6f389129d.png

fps_modem don't support anymore since 2013

developer can take two values like trigger on/off 1/2 make no sense for you and our server block this command (then you come to server your console will forced take the value 0) because it may call lags due the developer "1"  required additional traffic for the console. Also early developer 1 command remove the limit for fps_max and the command has been replacement to fps_override

fps_override "1"

fps_max "121" // also depends from server settings, recommended calculation monitor Hz multiplied by 1.8. For example my monitor) has 280Hz and my fps_max 504 but it make no sense for CS1.6 engine and for me no difference between fps_max 250 or 800 i use 251, my advice for you 121. Use net_grapth 3 command for show your fps online.

cl_cmdrate "101" // depends from server rates maximum is 105 best for our server is 101

cl_updatate "101"

rate 100000

ex_interp "0.1" depends from server settings the best value is 0.01 best for our server is 0.1

All other your settings are the default. Where do you take these miracle configs? Rhetorical question =))

Good Luck!

• Thanks 1
  • Leader
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Sniezka said:

fps_modem don't support anymore since 2013

developer can take two values like trigger on/off 1/2 make no sense for you and our server block this command (then you come to server your console will forced take the value 0) because it may call lags due the developer "1"  required additional traffic for the console. Also early developer 1 command remove the limit for fps_max and the command has been replacement to fps_override

fps_override "1"

fps_max "121" // also depends from server settings, recommended calculation monitor Hz multiplied by 1.8. For example my monitor) has 280Hz and my fps_max 504 but it make no sense for CS1.6 engine and for me no difference between fps_max 250 or 800 i use 251, my advice for you 121. Use net_grapth 3 command for show your fps online.

cl_cmdrate "101" // depends from server rates maximum is 105 best for our server is 101

cl_updatate "101"

rate 100000

ex_interp "0.1" depends from server settings the best value is 0.01 best for our server is 0.1

All other your settings are the default. Where do you take these miracle configs? Rhetorical question =))

Good Luck!

@ Sniezka what happens to your cmdrate when you are setting up fps to 250?

The reason why i ask is that i found after 144 fps to make my netgraph stable i need to add 50 to cmdrate value. For example 144 fps = 194-200 of cmdrate, otherwise my bottom line of netgraph is going wild. I know these numbers are weird. But to keep cmdrate value 105 i can't go more than 100 fps. Just trying to understand what I'm  doing wrong

Edited by Dr.ICE
  • Staff
26 minutes ago, Dr.ICE said:

@ Sniezka what happens to your cmdrate when you are setting up fps to 250?

my default value fps_max 239 and it always stable when i change it to 999 i get nothing except jumps fps from 200 to 300/400 i mean net_grapth dots don't change

May be you should to look more deep, check you video card settings

p.s Lexa mogem po Zoom zakonektits9 ti rasharesh svoi ekran i vmesete gl9nem otkuda nogi rastut

• Leader
16 minutes ago, Sniezka said:

my default value fps_max 239 and it always stable when i change it to 999 i get nothing except jumps fps from 200 to 300/400 i mean net_grapth dots don't change

May be you should to look more deep, check you video card settings

p.s Lexa mogem po Zoom zakonektits9 ti rasharesh svoi ekran i vmesete gl9nem otkuda nogi rastut

Thanks Lexa, will talk in steam xD

On 7/24/2021 at 3:25 PM, Sniezka said:

by the way in you example:

"_cl_autowepswitch "0" --- WRONG

_cl_autowepswitch "0" --- RIGHT

i dont see the difference what you just type there bro

On 7/24/2021 at 3:23 PM, Sniezka said:

Capture.PNG.3a8153cb42a15e3af47965bfbec34717.PNG

delete all *.cfg files from */cstrike directory (move it yo other folder)

create any new *cfg file, for example a.cfg and type inside:

echo LOAD
_cl_autowepswitch "0"
echo LOADED

Capture.PNG.d0035caf8600f8d0258e2dc64639e619.PNG

come to any server, go to console and type exec a.cfg

you should to see at console this:
] exec a.cfg
LOAD
LOADED

check your weapon now

i love you darling. thank you