Nickname Dr.ICE
SteamID VALVE_1:0:167892035
Steam Community ID 76561198296049798
IP address hidden
Ban type SteamID and/or IP
Reason Wallhack/Aimbot
Invoked on 17 Jul 2020 - 22:39:48
Expires on Not applicable
Banned by Gc ` SuperKiLL([Admin] silentkiller)
Banned on GamerClub.NeT | Dust2 24/7 [1000FPS/NYC] (de_dust2)
Total expired bans 0
6 hours ago, Xtrem said:

@ﮓuperҖiLL

Thanks. I wish to see demo as well. I got SuperKill 3 times in the raw and then got "here". I have over 100 hours at your server and really like to play here. I never had any problems in GC servers as well as any others. I never cheated in my life, and I'm playing FPS since doom 1.

• Co-Owner

I've seen you playing a lot of times and you've always seem a decent player to me. That's why I'm unbanning you. Also I saw you joining the forums a lot of times probably checking for news in this topic, so I decided to unban you.

Yes, I was checking  status of my request, bcs it never happen to me and I need to go through this process. I do respect every player and every admin. I'm playing only for fun. Even after the ban i do respect Superkill, he is a great player and his ban is a kind of compliment for me. 

• Like 3
On 7/18/2020 at 12:18 PM, Dr.ICE said:

Thanks. I wish to see demo as well. I got SuperKill 3 times in the raw and then got "here". I have over 100 hours at your server and really like to play here. I never had any problems in GC servers as well as any others. I never cheated in my life, and I'm playing FPS since doom 1.

he was completely blind when he killed me and went through the wall, that was the third time, but give me your IP address

Just now, ﮓuperҖiLL said:

he was completely blind when he killed me and went through the wall, that was the third time, but give me your IP address

this is what i get to unban
] amx_unban "1:0:167892035"[AMXBans] SteamID / IP 1:0:167892035 has 69 active bans, cannot unban.

] amx_unban "ID76561198296049798"
[AMXBans] SteamID / IP ID76561198296049798 has 69 active bans, cannot unban.

• Xtrem locked this topic