I've been Accepted as a trial admin admin of zombie escape and they gave me a period to reply to give them my SID, the biggest reason for why i didnt reply is my dynamic SID that keeps changing everytime ... so thats why fury edited his reply on my request and changed it from "Accepted" to "Denied", a steam copy of 1.6 will be a pleasure for me.

Edited by Leut
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Leut said:

I've been Accepted as a trial admin admin of zombie escape and they gave me a period to reply to give them my SID, the biggest reason for why i didnt reply is my dynamic SID that keeps changing everytime ... so thats why fury edited his reply on my request and changed it from "Accepted" to "Denied", a steam copy of 1.6 will be a pleasure for me.

You were rejected because you failed to provide your steam id to get your admin set. Also, you were rejected for not being active on forum to inform us about your "problem".

Btw i nominate @SpycyBass for the giveaway

Just now, Red_DragoN said:

You were rejected because you failed to provide your steam id to get your admin set. Also, you were rejected for not being active on forum to inform us about your "problem".

Btw i nominate @SpycyBass for the giveaway

The decision was mine, i choosed to not reply cuz my sid keeps changing, and i was rly bored, it happens for me only in this sv thats the problem.

Edited by Leut
2 hours ago, MaffyOZ'z said:

Can you plss not go offtopic 

@Leut buddy if your active you can apply again and we will see if you get accepted then ill give you steam cs 1.6

I would like @GC|JOKER & @SpycyBass to reply here if thay want cs 1.6 steam or any other NonSteam Admin

regards

gc ` SHANKS

im here akagami 

• Like 1
On 3/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, MaffyOZ'z said:

Can you plss not go offtopic 

@Leut buddy if your active you can apply again and we will see if you get accepted then ill give you steam cs 1.6

I would like @GC|JOKER & @SpycyBass to reply here if thay want cs 1.6 steam or any other NonSteam Admin

regards

gc ` SHANKS

Nvm mate i'll let the others to participate.