Sign in to follow this  
shado

Future is bright

15 posts in this topic

Sup GC,

I want to just say thank you to everyone who is part of this community. Everyone here believes in this community and make it what it is today. We been through some shit this past year with the whole lgk, n3, server getting ddos bullshit. But here we are today, packed and 3 fully boosted servers with old and new members. Thank you guys for all and the future is bright for our community. 

PS: JB next?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations on your day brother, thank you for everything you have done for the community, for keeping it alive so that everyone can continue to enjoy, you are great and deserve great things!

Edited by Dantes
  • Like 2

You are the one who should be thanked 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

awwwww
you are romantic: P

I had years that I was not part of a community, legally since my last community! over 4 years ago!
and I always received proposals to be part of some communities! which does not accept!
but a friend, with whom he played, was always there! stubborn, but he was the only one who made me change my mind and be here today! back to the game! : D
Thank you!
We should all thank you!
u can count on me! and with the GC team!

• Like 1

Thanks @The Girl for joining us. You are and will be a key part of our growth as a community. 

• Like 1

Could we do something without shado? No. He gives us a place to play. Thank you for everything what you have done here. 

Cheers Up For your Second Family ❤️ 😊

• Like 1

i appreciate the effort to keep good cs 1.6 servers alive. 

• Like 1

And thanks to you Shado!  Great community here and it is awesome to see owners keeping CS 1.6 going strong!

• Thanks 1

We all are thankfull for shadoo and evrryone else who took part in creating and doing their best to keep this community together 

We wouldn't be here without you Shadoo, thank you! and we are only gonna get better from here on!

Thank you senior Shado for your kind words and the rest of the crew in GC.

Wasent planing on returning to 1.6 sens i never liked the other communitys out there, but then i started to talk to oldgamer again and he showd me Gamerclub and i checkt the Roster and finaly a community where i can feel i can trust the higer ups and it acctuly feel worth spending my time here!

Let's all have a awesome and fun journey togheter here in GC! 

• Like 4