Princess99Samantha

Suggestions for ZE

6 posts in this topic

Is this for the forum or servers (including which server): Zombie Escape 

Your suggestion: Everyday you log in you get a certain ammount of xp. For example: 1 day 10 xp, 2 days 20 xp, 5 days 30 xp, 10 days 50xp, 1 month 200xp. Doing this would help populate the server without having to boost it. It would be catching the eyes of the players to join more consistently. If you would like to add this feel free to change the xp to what you would want. Thanks for hearing me out have a blessed day!! 

Any link or useful additional information:

5 hours ago, Princess99Samantha said:

Is this for the forum or servers (including which server): Zombie Escape 

Your suggestion: Everyday you log in you get a certain ammount of xp. For example: 1 day 10 xp, 2 days 20 xp, 5 days 30 xp, 10 days 50xp, 1 month 200xp. Doing this would help populate the server without having to boost it. It would be catching the eyes of the players to join more consistently. If you would like to add this feel free to change the xp to what you would want. Thanks for hearing me out have a blessed day!! 

Any link or useful additional information:

I would also like to add that this would restart over back at 1 day if you miss a day as well. 

Well its easy to connect and disconnect, maybe you should play for like hour a day to get that since it's large amount of XP you just mentioned.

45 minutes ago, Red_DragoN said:

Well its easy to connect and disconnect, maybe you should play for like hour a day to get that since it's large amount of XP you just mentioned.

Yeah that sounds good

If you don’t breath for more than 30 seconds you get xp

• Sad 1

well,red dragon seem right,if someone want to get xp daily he need to log on+play like 1h for exemple ,at least to make players have reason to log on but i think getting xp daily is not that good we already got party to help,maybe making a period of time witch u can take double xp or something like that if u log and play in that time will help much more

• Like 1