Sign in to follow this  
Omiflasc

Something That's Bothering Me

4 posts in this topic

So for those who don’t know and to get an idea of what I’m talking about, here is a quick recap, also note I don’t know what happened deeper inside, this is from an outside point of view. No specific dates but, at the time of the issues with GamerClub servers it came to a point where GamerClub essentially shut down. Now when this occurred, many of us who where in GamerClub were pretty much pointless, Shado I and many other people played at other servers for a time, no names will go around, however during this time, Shado mentioned to me that we would start a new clan. Rollin’ had a server ready and Shado worked with others to get the server packed. Many people from GamerClub joined the server and we played Counter-Strike like any other day. From there New 3ra was formed. Once New 3ra was beginning to settle down, servers up, forums, and DD2 boosted for 2 months, I got a message from Shado informing me he left New 3ra, and let me know that he would be involved in the return of GamerClub. Now here we are, GamerClub is settling in, getting boosted, finding new players, new admins and everything. But there’s something I personally think EVERYONE should know about this all. Now with the return of GamerClub, it was clear that ties would be cut between players committed to GamerClub and player committed to New 3ra. However shado was banned from New 3ra’s servers and there are currently issues between Shado and the Owners of New 3ra, and possibly many members from New 3ra as a whole. Now I’m not making this to take one side over the other, but I will say this split is a huge reason that I declined admin in both servers. I don’t want to commit to either server, or maybe any server anymore. Simply put after LgK, my involvement in admin duties lowered drastically,  I took long breaks without informing higher ups and took less initiative in bans I found it hard to want to commit myself to a server not know it would be a stable community. Obviously it wasn’t and GamerClub shut down for a time. However this isn’t the point I’m trying to make, what I’m trying to say is why in the world do we have to have two clans where Owners hate each other? Again I don’t know what happened on the inside I’m simply a spectator in all this. But think for a minute, since when do two clans start to hate each other, from what I can tell, minus the issues with LgK, committed members from any clan are allowed to play in other servers, with no hate towards each other whatsoever. WHX, IR, SG, players came into GamerClub not necessarily to advertise, they simply wanted to play. Committed players go to other clans servers all the time and play, and in fact make friends with players from other clans, no hate at all. FOR FUCK SAKES TUTTI CAME TO FIX LGK. From what I can see clans work to build each other up, help each other out, so why is this happening? Honestly, from what I can see, it’s mainly hate from New 3ra, but that isn’t to say there isn’t any hate from GamerClub, and again I must stress this is from and outside view. But personally I don’t care where I play, New 3ra, GamerClub, whatever, I don’t hate anyone in any server, I get along with players from both servers. However I can’t stand that this is actually happening between the two clans, I know to most people my 8 years of playing this old ass game isn’t much. But it’s plenty to know that this is complete bullshit, it’s unnecessary and needs to fucking stop.

To Rollin’ and Heyzus, I don’t hate you, but I know you have something against Shado, but let’s be real for a second, he definitely played a major role in the upbringing of New 3ra. Why are you doing this to him, instead be thankful, he simply went his own way and you should respect that. To Shado, I know you’re probably upset about this whole ordeal, and you call them hoes to ease it off, and I love you, but there's something happening that I don’t see, I can only make assumptions but those remain unsaid. Something needs to change between these two clans, “Ruining Friendships?”, “Taking Money?”, so fucking what? No one knows what's really true, throw that shit to the side. Most of this is bullshit anyways, so why do you insist on doing this, you guys were friends before and aren’t friends now that someone chose a different path? You’re only hating each other because you’re looking for reasons to hate, you’re mad because you find reasons to be mad. Why can’t you turn that around and look for reasons to accept things, reasons to be grateful, reasons to bring each other up, and look for reasons to make up. Call me a dumb 18 year old that doesn’t know shit about the real world, delete this from your forums, ban me from the servers, the forums, block me on steam, do whatever the fuck, this is all bullshit to me. I don’t need to play Counter-Strike to live, but it would be hard to live knowing this never ended, knowing this even started at all, knowing that most of my online friends, are cut and I’m living in the middle of a warzone.

• Like 5

Hey Omi.

Thanks for the post about your feelings. I totally get it. It is beyond frustrating to everyone with all this rebuilding, and new clans being formed. All you can do is hope it will eventually settle, and that is what we are trying to do, with a little bumps along the way. Yes some things happened, but it is not my place to give details, when I wasn't directly a part of it. I can tell you this though. Within the higher ups here and the general community, we don't have any hate towards new3ra or any other clan. Players can play wherever they want, even if they are apart of another clan. Doesn't matter as long as they don't have admin in multiple communities. I don't believe it should be one clan vs another, but there was just some disagreements between a few people, and it should stay between them and if they can resolve it great, if not than leave it at that. I respect your decision to not join either and just play. At the end of the day, that's what we all should want. Just to play a super super super super super old game without drama. Hope to see you around omi 😃

Edited by nacho
  • Like 3

Think for 1 sec from a third person, what would happen if Shado, rollin and Heyzus didn't decide to leave gc? Joe, des and ladyvenom would be here. we could wait while nima would fix it, whoever did that he/she exactly wanted it. Why i didn't go to new era? i'm really tired of changing clans. Miss the days when lgk was one of the best community and nobody could change it. 

But now i tried it last. i'm pretty sure the new Owners/Co-Owners will make everything and i see it. we can make and get the old lgk back. Look! Old works whole days to give us back classic and zp, he found a time to work on this even he is very busy with his real life job. i appreciate it. Shado tries everything and works whole days to make some money and boost the servers. Nima tries to add back things what is missing. Daniel tries to found a people who will help us, like we have now a new developer. Everyone do something to make us happy. So, let's give them time and try to help them with something. What was happened inside of them it's not our business. But i trust Shado and i know that he will do everything to represent a good Owner who will be in the mind of us forever and never forget him!

Edited by GoOoD
  • Like 3

@Omiflasc saw you post this on their site too since Rollin tagged me. I'll just put it out there sorry you're in the middle and
forget it by gone be by gone. I'm gonna focus on making gamerclub better. A lot of their people at n3 I helped bring to LgK. Suck to see them not part of the revive of this great community.  Let's bring GC back.

• Like 5

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this