About

• Released

• Rating

• Genre

• Action & Adventure
    • Animation
    • Comedy

Overview

In a world where eighty percent of the population has some kind of super-powered Quirk, Izuku was unlucky enough to be born completely normal. But that won’t stop him from enrolling in a prestigious hero academy. Now, he’ll get his first taste of brutal rivalry from other schools as he braves the cutthroat, no-holds-barred provisional license exam.

Trailer

Credits

• Kenta Miyake
    Kenta Miyake
    All Might (voice)
  • Nobuhiko Okamoto
    Nobuhiko Okamoto
    Katsuki Bakugou (voice)
  • Daiki Yamashita
    Daiki Yamashita
    Izuku Midoriya (voice)
  • Ayane Sakura
    Ayane Sakura
    Ochako Uraraka (voice)
  • Kaito Ishikawa
    Kaito Ishikawa
    Tenya Iida (voice)
  • Yuuki Kaji
    Yuuki Kaji
    Shouto Todoroki (voice)
This page uses the themoviedb.org API.

In a world where people with superpowers (known as "Quirks" are the norm, Izuku Midoriya has dreams of one day becoming a Hero, despite being bullied by his classmates for not having a Quirk. After being the only one to try and save his childhood bully Katsuki Bakugo from a villain, Japan's greatest Hero All Might saves him and bestows upon him All Might's own Quirk "One For All". The story follows Izuku's entrance into U.A. High School , a school for training the next generation of superheroes. Izuku and his new friends try to balance their Hero training with ordinary school duties. However, the League of Villains, an evil organization established by All Might's archenemy All For One, has plans to destroy all Heroes and take control of society.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5626028/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Best anime I have ever saw!!

859804.png

932839.jpg

Posted (edited)

I have seen a lot of animes but this... this man... was the best anime that a ever seen in my life. It's a great beginning to start see animes, and of course the animation it's perfect. And the season 4 is coming so let's see how this history of heroes will continue.

PD: I prefer their japanese voices, it's more realistic tbh.

Edited by hEaD

It would have been more awesome if it would have shown all might past alittle bit more