• Cheaters name
    @.Shin0NN
  • Cheaters steamID
    STEAM_0:1:437750271
  • Server
    Zombie Plague
  • Describe the hacker
    dont use cheat i got banned on nothing idk why
  • [AMXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin gc ' shado. [AMXBans] You are permanently banned. [AMXBans] Banned Nickname : @.Shine0NN [AMXBans] Reason : ' Camper ' [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.yoururl.com [AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 1 : 437750271 ' [AMXBans] Your IP : ' 77.139.66.124 ' [AMXBans] =============================================== Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.
    [AMXBans] =============================================== [AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin gc ' shado. [AMXBans] You are permanently banned. [AMXBans] Banned Nickname : @.Shine0NN [AMXBans] Reason : ' Camper ' [AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ http://www.yoururl.com [AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 1 : 437750271 ' [AMXBans] Your IP : ' 77.139.66.124 ' [AMXBans] =============================================== Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.

• Proof / Demo
    decal_reset.sc
  • Proof 2 (if you have it):
  • Proof 3 (if you have it):
  • Proof 4 (if you have it):
  • Proof 5 (if you have it):
Edited by @.Shine0NN
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

i dont understand you'r post, u use the format of report cheaters but u looks like u want to get unbanned, tell me what u want ?

@shado 

in addition i dont trust at this player cuz he's already have a zp server full with our illegal players which they have evader ban in our servers, also i dont have proofs but i think that he invited players from our community to his server.. so would be great if we let his ban as a toxic player

Edited by riVEEEEEEEER
  • Like 1

why after so much time, now is that you come to do the post?

You steal our players, from other accounts and you want us to take away the prohibition? amazing.

You have always been a toxic player, i will not say anything else here, but i do not need a person like you on the server.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dantes said:

why after so much time, now is that you come to do the post?

You steal our players, from other accounts and you want us to take away the prohibition? amazing.

You have always been a toxic player, i will not say anything else here, but i do not need a person like you on the server.

+1 thanks @Dantes

• Like 1

I haven't played in ZP in a while what name were you using in game when I banned?

• Like 1

Nickname @.Shine0NN
SteamID STEAM_0:1:437750271
Steam Community ID 76561198835766271
IP address hidden
Ban type SteamID
Reason Camper
Invoked on 25 May 2019 - 07:19:49
Expires on Not applicable
Banned by gc' shado ([Staff] nacho)
Banned on GC | Zombie Escape |1000 FPS/EU|#1 ☛LgKtm☚ (ze_egypt)
Total expired bans 0

@nacho 

Why did you forbid this player, with Shado's Nick? 

Why did you give permanent for a camper reason?

My brother, do you have any evidence to let this steam player permanently banned?

@shado @riVEEEEEEEER @Dantes

• Like 1

rofl this asshole @nacho. we were playing with different names, didn't know this hoe went to zp and banned someone with my name. 

• Haha 2

Brother will be add unban temporarily, until evidence is posted by the admin who has forbidden you.

most I'm sure he made a mistake by adding the ban, we're waiting for your response.

YO @Marco Antôniou dont know this guy, hes one of our illegal player in zp server he invite players from our community to his server as Dantes said, so please would be great if we ban him as a toxic player ! 

• Like 1

Look I will give unban to this player, I have not seen evidence that he is hacking or even evidence that he is toxic player, I'll add unban, more if he be toxic please post the evidence so that he is banned.

Posted (edited)

I do not want this guy on the server.
He steals players from our server to take him to his, something that is not allowed.

He enters other accounts to spam his server.
Why did not the unban ask for it before?
After breaking more rules does the unban want?

So i do not agree with this.

I hope you can respond soon to this @nacho

Edited by Dantes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Give me a moment.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1