[D]ark-[H]unter

Adverst?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello GC Managment

i would like to know why i will never be admin here , as it said in my admin application

i read the last comment from @oLdGamer , he says i adverst an ip in the server

i actually never post any ip in the server

and as i saw here in the pictures that @Gunz mention in the chat box

i joined the forum friday, and i actually don't know how someone want to have an admin here will post and ip in the server thats the first

secondly , if you think that i'm the  adverster , will i come here and apply for an admin if i already have a server? No .

And i dont know why will i go all this trouble to report all those hackers just to get banned or denied or suspended in my way to get an admin , idk why will i waste all that time

i realize that you will say that the steamid he is using (the adverster) is belong to me , but actually its not

I'm from Morocco first, and yesterday when i applied for an admin position , i was in a computer club , and the computer club have many Computers, in those computers there is counter-strike 1.6 WarZone , and every single computer have diffrent steam ID , i might of sit on a computer have the same steamID , idk or if someone joined using my nickname and started to adverst , Idk

its up to you

Thank you for your Time

BAfVh3x.png

qagu1pl.png

Edited by [D]ark-[H]unter

Also there is something

I had a computer

but now i don't

So i sit in the computer club , and there is many computer clubs

the computer club is like a place include many computers , and you pay money for using 1 or more but with a specific time

i'm now on a diffrent computer as you can see

and that proves that i dont have a computer

and the other thing

there is alot of players in the city i live in 

and there might be someone joined the server with the same steamid

cause i'm not the only one who sit in that computer

i know that you will say that i use steamid changer

and to prove you wrong

i will record a video

steamid.bmp

Posted (edited)

Mate, dont understand it wrong but if ur first application was denided, so apply again in 2 - 3 weeks and dont make ads at ZP or sth. It makes no sense, if u write in the topic ur innocent behaivour it doesnt matter. 

Keep up playing and do not do the failures again. Maybe u have a second chance later ?

Edited by Kid Daneck

i will apply in 2-3 weeks , its okeey , but to say that i will never be an admin i want to know why and to justify this action

that's all

if it was only denied for the reason of no experience or no enough time on the forum

that will be fine

but they say that i'm an adverster

Dont break ur mind with that. continue playing on zp and dont make any failures anymore. keep it up ?

All he was explaining is that you have been advertising on our server & one of our Admins has the proof. So if you’re doing that how you expect to be admin here if you’re running your own server? That goes against our community policy.

So he just warned you,  if you’re doing that then stop, and that’s your only warning. The proof was present.

So I’d say keep a good behavior, and watch what you’re doing next time. I just find it quite hard for me to believe someone is using your account to post server IP. You should be in control, change your password if you feel someone else is using your account. 

Enjoy the rest of your day! 

Silas

• Like 1

I'm not saying anything

i'm gonna shut up and accept your judgment

and i will try after 2-3 weeks with activity

Posted (edited)

Why u wana be adm when you have your own zp? Stealing our players isnt right thing for us which leads in permanent banned. Just gave u a chance to enjoy our zp server and if i see anything once again of saying these bullshits in my server to grow up your zp it's a perm banned without any delay. However don't try to be good with me or others to get admin in zp due i never trust dudes like you. Just saying that your app will be auto-denied.

Closing the case without keeping this converstation forward.

Keep it in mind.

Thanks,oldy.

Edited by oLdGamer
  • Like 1