[D]ark-[H]unter

Admin prefix

12 posts in this topic

Hello

i think you should add admin prefix to the zombie plague server , as it is important to reconize between the admins that connect to the server

Note : dont add any sma

just add the plugins i attached

the plugin was not made by me

Plugin Name: Admin Prefixes
Plugin Author: m0skVi4a ;]
Plugin Version: 4.0

Official website : forums.alliedmods.net

AdminPrefixesMYSQL_WHITE_CHAT.amxx

AdminPrefixes_WHITE_CHAT.amxx

AdminPrefixes_4.0.zip

Won't happen.. People will know when a admin connects so then they will stop hacking/breaking the rules until the admins are gone..

And why would you attach amxx without any sma lol..

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Gunz said:

Won't happen.. People will know when a admin connects so then they will stop hacking/breaking the rules until the admins are gone..

And why would you attach amxx without any sma lol..

i think there's a difference between connecting message and prefixes

cause the admin has to type not only connect dummie

and u dark hunter you didn't even attach the main plugin or the sma 

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183491

Edited by Dracola 404

Posted (edited)

That's what I meant numb nuts... After they connect and type something.. same thing as welcome message unless you want all admins to never type otherwise their cover is blown genius.. has the exact same effect.. Think before you type "dummie".

A welcome message would actually do less damage than a prefix since it's only shown once "when they connect".

Fail

Edited by Gunz

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gunz said:

That's what I meant numb nuts... After they connect and type something.. same thing as welcome message unless you want all admins to never type otherwise their cover is blown genius.. has the exact same effect.. Think before you type "dummie".

A welcome message would actually do less damage than a prefix since it's only shown once "when they connect".

Fail

are u gay or what they don't even need to type to check if they're admins or not since we got the admins skins

and you said people will know when admin connect not when admin is playing u piece of shit

i understand hackers wont play when they're admins i mean why will they play when the admins are online wtf ?

and why would they play on a server that have someone to take care of ?

stop the hackers bullshit dummie you aren't making sense at all

Edited by Dracola 404

Posted (edited)

Are you retarded or something? Hacks can easily be toggled... a press of a button.. Half the shit you type seems like you are retarded so I don't blame you.

Not every hacker will know to toggle/disconnect by a admin skin.. sure as hell by a "admin" prefix to confirm any doubts. If you knew anything about being a admin you would know hackers play all the time even when a admin is online.. they just turn off the hacks "Re Re" lmao.. The point is the catch the hacker and ban them so they don't connect later when no admins are online and make the server dead by having everyone leave due to their hacks.

Wasted enough time typing to this kid, i'm done.

Edited by Gunz

okay, both you how about discussing something without swearing or using bad words? anyway, my opinion here I agree with what Gunz says. Any plugins or anything that can show the players that currently there are admins online on the server really bad ideas because cheater or rules breaker can toggle their cheat. Yes, you are right Dracola about the admin skin but if we use different nick and only stay in spec players won't know that admins in online. that time we can try to catch cheater etc

• Like 1

Yeah,  definitely not a good idea.

It pretty much gives you up as an Admin. An Admin is like under-cover you'll have more hackers coming in server without them knowing who you're with the prefix it just defeats the purpose.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Damn you guys fighting over a simple suggestion just give your opinion and move on lol. Anyways for me I think its bad because when I join the server I type in console "JOIN TEAM" to spectate EVERYONE and see if they're cheating or not. I dont want to type, show myself, or have an admin prefix to reveal myself. Because I dont want the cheaters to toggle off or just disconnect then lots of people will say " LMAOO THERE WAS A CHEATER HERE" no because that just ruins my mood of playing now. So I just get rid of any rule breaker or cheater before I play. But to be honest having admin prefix IS pretty cool  kinda makes you feel special :D. AND it also makes people understand  that you're an admin so they should at least respect you and not do anything bad. But again I dont want to reveal myself before I catch all the hackers so yeah ?

But thanks for suggesting this anyway, I know you only wanted to help so yeah thanks ?

P.S. You shouldnt disrespect an admin especially the designer. You probably got offended or something cuz he called you "dummie"but plz dont fight xd

Edited by lmaooo

its bad idea. like Gunz said if admin will come and its will say in the chat they will stop "Speedhack" "aimbot" i catched 2 Speedhackers.. 

• Thanks 1

We do not need this complement, it would not do any good.