• Describe the hacker
    wh. Probably auto bhop too.
  • Proof / Demo
    jaja.dem
  • Proof 2 (if you have it):
  • Proof 3 (if you have it):
  • Proof 4 (if you have it):
  • Proof 5 (if you have it):

Quick question, does team chat + u works? I used that many times but got no answer from admin. 

I found suspicious of Walling, I saw nothing of bhop script in it.

Min 39:19:45 - I found it strange he kills Ts and then he go around already knowing that another would be there;
Min 40:59:85 - The bomb was planted, he doesn't know where TS, and so at this point he rush up to TS;
Min 41:50:00 - Suspect TS was behind the door, he rush the door and then accompanies his crosshairs to TS who was behind the door.
Min 42:27:57 - Observes he rush bomb B, he notes that he has TS Tunel rush, by the sound of his footsteps, TS hides in the corner of the wall, so he throws great on where supposedly TS would be on the other side.

What do you think? @m1kke @riVER @KapTin

Posted (edited)

Sorry for late due I have exams, I will review it right now.

Hmm. @Marco Antônio can u give me the link of models/v_knife_falchion_marblefade.mdl pls.

Edited by KapTin
  • Like 1

insufficient evidence

the shots at goose rushing from long looked like a prefire that just really slow, but it may have just been the player having slow reaction and just pull the trigger when he saw the t without moving his curser

the mid door moment, he did threw a nade there, it may have hit someone and when he got close to it, there was a last second foot steps at that corner

other than that i dont see anything else, no sign of bhop either

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 咸鱼一条 said:

evidência insuficiente

os tiros em goose correndo de muito tempo pareciam um pré-fogo que apenas muito lento, mas pode ter sido apenas o jogador tendo reação lenta e apenas puxar o gatilho quando ele viu o t sem mover seu cursor

o momento da porta do meio, ele jogou um nade lá, pode ter atingido alguém e quando ele chegou perto dele, houve um último segundo passo de passos naquele canto

diferente do que eu não vejo mais nada, nenhum sinal de bhop

Thank you partner, God bless, your opinion is valuable to me

@UNPeaceKeeper

brother his evidence is insufficient to leave him banished.
Thank you for your report

CLOSED / MOVED

• Thanks 1