• Your in-game name:
    Q_Q
  • Your steamid:
    STEAM_0 : 0 : 14296352
  • Admins steamid:
    n/a
  • Evidence of any:
  • Description of what happened:
    Full description on a support ticket i opened named " Q_Q BANNED for.. what again?" here: https://gamerclub.net/support/6/

so a ban appeal is all you really needed to post...

we will review the demos and then go from there

Posted (edited)

Topic closed until we checked the demos.

Nobody  can post here, except for the SMs, Staff of Dust2

Edited by pKK

Posted (edited)

@HeyZus

Dont offend players, simply make a prohibition.

Closed/Moved.

Edited by pKK

@pKK, please wait for @HeyZus to give his explanation in this admin abuse report. 

Re-opened.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

it's all good Daniel, I messed up,  I look at the demo and look at this post and nothing adds up in what isay  in y to all players, he def modified the scrip as it is not an ss. idc. id rather quit then let this player continue play on our servers. Demo and his script dont match, plus he didnt give all SS's i took, my laptop wont work it bs

Edited by HeyZus

he even stated he has 12 years xp on steam sayin i dont have xp or shit, but he didnt look at my steam account

@pKK I appreciate you for primarily handle the case, I just ask you please to leave any type of report on Server Managers for the Staff in charge, which in this particular case would be Eggy and Shado. It's just for the purpose of maintain responsibilities and Staff respectability on oversee Server Managers. You might directly decide for reports on donors, admins and demo reviewers. 

About the case, I wouldn't but Im already taking care of this as I spoke to Heyzus. He is already warned about the swearing and his post-reaction to this matter. The swearing for me wouldn't be a big deal if QQ was confirmed as a cheater, thats probably why Heyzus got stressed, hackers are intolerable. 

I apologize QQ for the pre-judgement made, Heyzus was (or is) convinced that you were hacking and I assume that's what made him impatient and eventually swearing. 

I just hope I dont see any type of harassment from any of both sides. 

Topic Closed.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1