oLdGamer

Classic Server Suggestions & Complains.

29 posts in this topic

I don't know...I would much rather have the option to turn around to avoid a bad team flash or have both me and the enemy blind. Sure its frustrating to get team flashed but I would be more angry knowing both of us should of been blind  but instead I died because....anti team flash.

Plus easy to exploit with other good players and gameplay becomes a bit mindless.

Admins should be able to change map without the vote option.

amx_map mapname

some maps arent listed for voting but can be put on by admins

• Like 1

I think there's a few changes to the server that would help bring and keep more people in it.

1. 16k to start. I know the point of classic is to have the classic money system. The problem is if you lose pistol you save the next 2-3 rounds, then if teams our stacked and you lose again you're constantly broke. Me personally I don't mind going deag only, but the average player just gets frustrated and sometimes leaves. 

Oldgamer enlightened me about the betting system yesterday, which I think is cool, but the average player isn't aware of that system or how it works.

2. It would be great if stats were reset on a monthly basis instead of how quickly they're done now. Back in my pub heavy days the stats were a huge driver to constantly returning to play and trying to work your way up the rankings each month. Right now they reset so quickly that it doesn't really matter where you are on the stats because you'll just be back to 0-0 before you know it. I think this change would be great for both servers.