oLdGamer

Classic Server Suggestions & Complains.

27 posts in this topic

Greeting!

Here, you can submit your suggestion(s). Plugins & Other things you want to see in the Classic server. You can also submit complaints here.

Regards,

Classic Management.

• Like 1

What about a rock the vote plugin? This enables the players to vote to change to maps they want to play.

16 minutes ago, empty#AI gC said:

What about a rock the vote plugin? This enables the players to vote to change to maps they want to play.

Its there. LOL

Hey guys,

There are certain requests I would like to make on behalf of myself and admins from Classic, and would like approval and modifications applied if you do so approve.

1. 16k - Most of us, if not all, believe it would attract more players, steamers, thus making the server more populated at any hour of the day.

2. Can the rankstats be conserved and not reset? It seems to reset but if this has been fixed, ignore this request please.

3. Banning someone is somewhat defective, the player is not announced has banned and neither is he automatically kicked.  The option to ban the so called player is then greyed out if you try before doing a manual kick.  This actually happened to me a few times today in dd2 NYC, just advising.

4. I had discussed this previously, if it would be possible to link the XP Class Points with dd2 NYC and I believe I was told it was, please see this one with Des.

5. Some maps can be voted for by players when comes the time to choose the next map, but some maps, such as dd2, can not be changed to by admins.  If need be, I can submit list.  I know we have a dd2 server btw, but players have the option to vote for it sometimes.

I'll most probably receive more requests/suggestions in the near future, I'll post them here.

Thank you

Heyzus

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the suggestions

About the points 

1. You start with 800 $ , this is why we call it classic server its OG Server.

2. About the rankstats getting reseted its a problem, can you fix it please @Des

3. Ban system is working good , maybe its only you , did you asked other admins ?

4. This is a good idea too, new players like xp systems and they will stay longer in server only to get an good rank.

5. I will think this twice , thanks for reminding me.

Edited by RedBuLL

thank you @RedBuLL, the ban thing though is not just me, other admins have encountered this problem also

• Like 1

I thought a bit more cash would be nice also! :classic_biggrin:

Just started playing on here but just my 2 cents:

1) Auto slay plugin at end of round should be removed. Since it is a classic server saving guns should be an option for someone. If someone is poor and saved for 3 rounds and finally brought a gun and is in a situation where its like 1 vs 10 bomb planted. Just let the guy/gal save the weapon. It really snowballs hard especially if teams are stacked.

2) Remove anti-team flash. This has been discussed a lot of times on the IR servers but thankfully everytime it was brought up it was shot down. I know its frustrating getting teamflashed but its part of the game and disabling it really dumbs down gameplay. And its very easy to exploit. If I'm fighting someone I would much rather have both myself and the enemy blind from his teammates flash instead of just ME blind and him going lol lol not blind lol lol and kill me.

3)  Enable body blocking. Make it a true classic and let people get creative with boosts to pick and stacks. Trust me it really won't kill the server it might even make people less bad!

• Like 1

So after taking in some infos from players, here are a few additional points we can work on ASAP:

Auto-kill at end of timer or objective completed must be removed.  This will allow players to conserve the weapons they've been saving up for and makes Classic server really classic.

I agree with Shy for the flashes, no FF but flashes should affect everyone. Also enable body blocking as it will make for creative playmaking and allow a certain playability we don't have on any of our other servers.

More to come, getting players pulse on server.

AMX is still fucked btw, we had to SS flood someone today again...

I need more maps!!!!

• Like 1

@RedBuLL our brother HeyZus Told the truth about AMX is bug, it gets more bug when you try to take amx_ss, so you can not banish anyone until next round.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your suggestions @ShY

1. You are right about it cuz its a classic server thanks for reminding. Auto slay should be removed. Yes for this.

2. Anti flash team is a good plugin because won’t make teammates to be mad at each other and they will start leaving cuz they are always “noobs” who don’t know how to throw flashes properly. So its a no about this.

3. This is a great suggestion too . We used to not have semi clip plugin in the old classic. Its a yes about this.

@jOe21 @Des @Daniel

Edited by RedBuLL

What maps do you want @HeyZus

list it here , and about ban system i think its not only our server who has problems.

is 3 the body blocking?

so confused...

6 hours ago, HeyZus said:

I need more maps!!!!

Get De_Rats in there!

I also think maybe a little bit more cash? :random1:

Why you are confused. Check his points and check my answer for each point.

ok so im not confused ?

if you listmaps in console, see all the de and cs map, Iwant them to be available as a mpas change for admin.  also, i would like to add a few custom maps, if ever we direly need to get players on without assault...dear god!

like scoutsknives and awpmap

• Like 1

admin options, not to be in votes

also gimme dust2 already!!

i might start getting needy...hey, i want this server to be GC's best

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, HeyZus said:

if you listmaps in console, see all the de and cs map, Iwant them to be available as a mpas change for admin.  also, i would like to add a few custom maps, if ever we direly need to get players on without assault...dear god!

like scoutsknives and awpmap

Yes, Those are fun maps!!! ?

Edited by Silas

Classic admins can't read another team chat which is important to avoid spamming, advertising, insulting and fighting things. also it's classic and why we can't buy autosnipers? would be good to add time on hostage maps since it's very hard to rescue them in 1:50.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't know...I would much rather have the option to turn around to avoid a bad team flash or have both me and the enemy blind. Sure its frustrating to get team flashed but I would be more angry knowing both of us should of been blind  but instead I died because....anti team flash.

Plus easy to exploit with other good players and gameplay becomes a bit mindless.