Galaxy

Server Clan

22 posts in this topic

hello , as i suggest this to the admins on the server

I'm here to informe you that i will remove [LgK] from the server and replace it with [GC] ( the green one when you choose a zombie or anything else)

i have already change it and i dont need the acces of your panel or the ftp

i can send you the attatchments , the plugins of course of the clan

in exchange im requesting an admin on the zp server without any reports 

and i will be glad of sending you my SteamID to add my admin

Regards

Galaxy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

what is this...lol

• Haha 1

i said 

in your zombie plague server

there is still [LgK] clan tag 

i change it and replce it with your Clan tag

for example

old

[LgK] ADMIN GC | riveR - Killer Respawned

New :

[GC] ADMIN GC | riveR - Killer Respawned

Undertand now?

i have the plugins here

if you want them i can give it to you for and admin position in the zp server and thanks

they are ready , and without needs of accesing of the panel or ftp

you can add it by your self

its basicly plugins

Thread of the year? ?

• Haha 1

Gotta wire the money to a Nigerian bank account though Joe

• Haha 2

@joe21 Did you finish your conversation with himm? Because I actually wanna ban him already. 

Rofl

10 hours ago, Galaxy said:

i have the plugins here

if you want them i can give it to you for and admin position in the zp server and thanks

they are ready , and without needs of accesing of the panel or ftp

you can add it by your self

its basicly plugins

is not plugin. dude is configs of amxmod . and old gamer has been do this in server not problem . and if you want to buy admin go buy it or apply it but i think you wanna only admin

i know that you do not believe me

but i'm right

i have removed the tag already and check it 

and it is working perfectly

i'm gonna talk to 
@jOe21

37 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

i know that you do not believe me

but i'm right

i have removed the tag already and check it 

and it is working perfectly

i'm gonna talk to 
@jOe21

dude just fuck off for god's sake 

• Like 1

Is he drunk, using drugs or something?

Im thinking this is a joke... right? I mean the staff can just change it. And we cant just give you admin simply for changing the old clan tag LgK to GC. And we dont even know if you know how to catch hackers, or scripters. And I dont know who you are lol. Also I think its kinda unfair that people gotta spend hours of their time catching atleast 1 hacker or scripter to get admin, and here you are getting admin for changing a clan tag. And even if you did spend hours on changing the clan tag or making the plugin then.. thanks for the help. But you still gotta work on catching 5 hackers and atleast 1 autobhopper. Atleast thats what I think .. I dunno really

@jOe21 @Des i understand him what hes trying to say... and yeah prefixs must be fixed... 

31 minutes ago, oLdGamer said:

@jOe21 @Des i understand him what hes trying to say... and yeah prefixs must be fixed... 

some people read coding tutorials and they will be able to modify or change something in the code a little thing like a value or something, but changing text lgk to gc and you guys are actually trying to believe this is pissing me off and this @Galaxyis a fool and i don't trust him, don't get deceived

but go ahead if you want at the end it is your choice 

Watch out @Dracola 404, he will hack you with his distinguished programming skills if you keep attacking him!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dracola 404 said:

some people read coding tutorials and they will be able to modify or change something in the code a little thing like a value or something, but changing text lgk to gc and you guys are actually trying to believe this is pissing me off and this @Galaxyis a fool and i don't trust him, don't get deceived

but go ahead if you want at the end it is your choice 

Boy listen. He have an zp server, what ive notice hes trying to help us out and to send us configs to fix prefixs, hes regular player in our zp server, and hes suggestin to fix prefixs , and yeah tag prefixs are fuked up , im worried about it as well. Hes not asking to give him ftp or panel , as we wont accept that of course. Hes just saying to help us to fix bugs. To make zp better......

• Like 1

Hm, I understand now what he is trying to say, he is trying to say he can send files to fix them, I thought he was saying he could edit our files without ftp access, this was driving me crazy. Still Im locking this thread for now, prefixes just need the right source replaced just like I did in Dust2 yesterday. Thing is, I give enough of my time already, so you people will have to wait, deal with it.

Also, not sure what he is trying to say with "configs", configs there is nothing to do with this. 

Also, @Galaxy, no offense, but anyone can find ZP sources within 30 seconds, so I dont get why you making like fixing this is worthy an adminship. Because it is not. Thanks for trying to help anyways. 

Locked. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1