GoOoD

it must be ended.

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i don't know what happen in other servers because i have never seen them but in zp they are too many. a lot of players come and spamming same ip everytime. admins can't ban them because their names are like an immunity admin. we only can to kick them. in 5 minutes i kick about 3 players for advertising this ip. this happens for about 1 week. i got to many ss on this ip and i have ip in my folder so if u guys are interesting to see it i can give it only for staff+

@Des @Daniel @jOe21 @Nima @Shiro

Edited by GoOoD
  • Like 1

Send me the SS through pm, I need to check something first.

Try ban ip, amx_addban "ip" time reason, maybe this will help you

I tried to ban player, who used aimbot, but same sh*t here, they already came to gungame

6 hours ago, Nightbot said:

Try ban ip, amx_addban "ip" time reason, maybe this will help you

This should work! 

3 minutes ago, Silas said:

This should work! 

Only SM+ has access on that.

42 minutes ago, GoOoD said:

Only SM+ has access on that.

Then ask someone with access to the ban list and try ban ip 

@jOe21 @Des it's very often now that we can't ban someone for his/her immunity name. i don't know it's a cheat or amx has problem. about this spammers they are coming and coming. i kicked a lot of them today. can't ban them too.

also @Des do u remember when i made a thread in lgk about zp problem? while merged. everythins happen lately. main menu opens late, chat and etc. it happens again.

10 minutes ago, GoOoD said:

@jOe21 @Des it's very often now that we can't ban someone for his/her immunity name. i don't know it's a cheat or amx has problem. about this spammers they are coming and coming. i kicked a lot of them today. can't ban them too.

also @Des do u remember when i made a thread in lgk about zp problem? while merged. everythins happen lately. main menu opens late, chat and etc. it happens again.

ban their steamid

1 hour ago, GoOoD said:

I need their steam/valveid, at least some of them. So I can try to understand how they get immunity. 

About the second problem, you mean there is a delay when you try open the amxmodmenu and a delay for messages displaying in chat? Is that it? 

Posted (edited)

create binds for you to open faster amxmodmenu

bind "F9" "amx_slapmenu"                       
bind "F8" "amx_kickmenu"                            
bind "F7" "amx_banmenu"                               
bind "F6" "amx_mapmenu"                                  
bind "f5" "amxmodmenu" 

If you have interest in my userconfig is so download

https://mega.nz/#!iUgCgbgK!7FYWUuN1WVoRWKWorAQlRjendfQwtmteNAsh2dzqwEI

Edited by Marco Antônio

8 hours ago, Des said:

I need their steam/valveid, at least some of them. So I can try to understand how they get immunity. 

About the second problem, you mean there is a delay when you try open the amxmodmenu and a delay for messages displaying in chat? Is that it? 

Yeah. I posted demo too in lgk.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:44 PM, GoOoD said:

i don't know what happen in other servers because i have never seen them but in zp they are too many. a lot of players come and spamming same ip everytime. admins can't ban them because their names are like an immunity admin. we only can to kick them. in 5 minutes i kick about 3 players for advertising this ip. this happens for about 1 week. i got to many ss on this ip and i have ip in my folder so if u guys are interesting to see it i can give it only for staff+

@Des @Daniel @jOe21 @Nima @Shiro

Same. I joined zp server today and had to kick alot of players advertising and spamming. I cant ban them because it kept saying "player is already banned" So I had to keep kicking em. How do I ban these guys?

12 hours ago, GoOoD said:

Yeah. I posted demo too in lgk.

I just went to the server and everything is normal with chat and amxmodmenu. 

Regarding the spammers, call me when you see them. 

1 hour ago, Des said:

I just went to the server and everything is normal with chat and amxmodmenu. 

Regarding the spammers, call me when you see them. 

Isn't everything fine. U fixed it but with that u remove timeleft and the time, also two voting maps what I told u in PM happens again.

2 minutes ago, GoOoD said:

Isn't everything fine. U fixed it but with that u remove timeleft and the time, also two voting maps what I told u in PM happens again.

Timeleft and thetime will remain disbled for a while. Gotta fix some advertisements, they are not THAT important. 

Voting maps fixed. Not sure why sometimes server enable  two votings system. Anyways. Fixed. 

• Like 1