hello
  • Server
    Gun Game
  • STEAMID
    STEAM_0:1:20869056
  • Admin that banned you:
    Mostly Harmless [GC]
  • Proof of your innocent
  • I do not see why I get banned for knifing. Though the ban lasts only 20mins, I want to bring this abuse to your attention. What I believed is that, if you see one abuse, then there must be other 10 abuses not being reported. Watch him!
Edited by giantddu

You were warned twice to knock off the obsessive knifing. I allowed you to complete the round and warned you at the start of the next one to discontinue. You proceeded to knife your first 3 kills. I issued the temporary ban at that time.

Overactive knifing is a problem we are combating in the gungame server. We are getting complaints. Your play tonight was a prime example of the tactics we are working to eliminate. Rest assured that unless instructed otherwise, I will continue to issue warnings followed by bans in the future for continuing to play in that manner.

CC: Gungame Staff @Ezekill

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do not see any rules anywhere against using knifes. Show me the rules which says how many knife kills is OK or not OK.  Otherwise, you are making up your own rules, which is typical admin abusing.

You cannot just get mad for getting knifed by me in every server you play and then start banning me. Does it really make you happy? You finally find a way to retaliate by ABUSING? I am quite sad about your immaturity. 

ok here is my thought on this

@giantddu My admin's team and I have discussed the knife problem privately for the reason that we receive complains in server and also in the forum. We are working together to bring the server to the top of the list and get rid of the expensive boost. In order to achieve that we need.......regular players. Follow me? What makes people leave the server and go play somewhere else? No good maps ( we fixed this). server with bug ( we fixed this) server with lag ( we fixed this) , no players ( we boosted it) , too many hackers ( we recruit admins)

players that use knife only and ruin the game (.....), nop we never succeed to fix this. This is a GUNGAME and the goal is to reach the knife level by killing 2 opponents with every gun in the list. Not to step up all fucking level with the knife, for me , only pussy do that, and yes i already did and i'm able to do it but hell, i would be hated by many persons and being the GG staff ,,,its a bad idea.

That's why my team and I have come to an agreement to put a stop to that by giving warning to those players.

From now it worked very well and people are understanding. @giantddu You are the person i have to warn the most, i asked you privately on steam to use your guns for god sake and stop ruining my server. We still didn't agree to give ban but oh well, i'm not mad against @Mostly Harmless at all, not even a bit, and take this as your final warning, next time I'll put the permanent ban by my self without any delay. they will send me the demo and you'll be out forever. i love to play with you man, but when i'm there you pay attention and when i'm out, you just knife the hell of everyone in there. that's suck. i won't hesitate to get rid of the toxic players from now. i work fucking hard to bring this server the best of the best of the Gungame servers worldwide. If you want to participate you are welcome, if not then too bad.

thanks for understanding

Ezekill 

locked/moved

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

and to add to your points, that there are maybe 9 others knifers in game, then why he did ban you?

I am the 3rd in list with the most gaming time, i know my server and the players , 99% of the knifers we have are just fucking noob who run with the knife in hand being the easiest target i never seen, and YOU are in the 1% who get over people head and knife them without any chance for them to escape or to fire at you.. i want a fair place to play for everyone, that's it

Ezekill

i changed my mind, i will close the thread later, if someone has something to add, go for it.

Edited by Ezekill

It is sad to see a retarded staff who cannot reason followed by retarded admins. Wish you the best luck with your server!

If you want to put a stop at something, don't use rules that nobody can find anywhere. Change the system instead. Add a knife protection, which is not difficult at all. I told you this but you said no. If you rely on rules, write it down somewhere everyone can see when joining the server. This Mostly Harmless is quite incompetent. How can you expect him to do a good job? I didn't see any warnings nowhere. 

BTW, I did not use knife only. Read your baby admin's post. I got banned after knifing three consecutively. To be accurate, it is four because I won the previous round by a knife kill in the end. 

@giantddu remember me i am sm of gg whatever i also give u warning for knifing now try to limit your knifr skiills

as ezekill describe u why our asmin take that step 

First of all dont avoid an admin warning give u big trouble 

@giantddu makes me laugh dude ROFL did i warned you privately? on steam ? or not ? did you listen to me ? Only when i'm there? is that enough? Call me retard or whatever you want, you're not welcome in my server anymore, enjoy

closed

• Like 1

@Ezekill

This rule needs further reviews, as I told you it's hard for people to understand this rule, telling someone to not knife in GunGame the way it is right now is like telling someone to not shoot X times, to not jump X times, to not fly X times, to not strafe X times while our system allows them to do it. Something that you need to understand is that this type of control on how a player uses an available feature makes them feel like you are dictating their gameplay and using the rule for own benefit even when you're not, it's inevitable for those who are very good with that feature. It's like giving money 16K at round start of Dust2 and tell people to use only 4K because they are abusing the money buying auto-snipers every round,  in this case we should either limit the money or restrict the system on providing auto-snipers instead of telling them "Hey, you can buy auto-snipers more two times only, last warning", so people doesn't feel the rule is being applied SPECIALLY for them. When it is the system that takes care of item limits it's easy for everyone. And while anyone can argue that the server is GunGame, the knife is well-know as part of this mod and exists in our server, so while it's there, people are not obligated to bite our "gungame" argument. It's not him that is ruining our server, it's all of us that are failing to provide a game system with no issues (especially myself lol).  

Because honestly, telling someone to "Try to limit your knife skills" upon an available feature is purely and simply an absurd even though I know Darklord didnt mean to sound so or be bad, it really does. 

I have a few better options that I didnt mention to fix this knife issue you guys are complaining about, hit me on steam, I talked to @Daniel and we need something better than this. 

@giantddu

Sorry if that rule sounds weird or abusive for you,  still trying to figure out how to do it the best possible way, however you should've report your dissatisfaction with this rule on forums once you got warned for the first time. Better than getting banned, angry and curse admins which isnt nice at all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

it's not even a "rule" if you want the truth. This guy "Hello"  "zombieondrug"  whatever name he use, has been banned, reported, denounced many time on our old forum LGK. I have spoke with him, he asked me to restrict the knife , i said NO, we not gonna restrict knife like others, or remove jumps like others, NO. i told him, use your common sense and put yourself in the position of the players, who have less skill, how they like playing with him. Now, one year and a half later, we are still there, trying to moderate his excessive knife problem.

This guy will never understand, too bad for him, and no, i repeat it's not a rule, we ask people to play fair and 95% understand. i warned several players in the past month and most of them listened and use the knife in a fair way.

I know it may sound personal against him but there are only a few players who bother me not listening and he is on top of the list.

"SyntALX" has been reported here too and needs attention from me, 

"haha' is being watched closely

"Glimpse" as been warned

"DJ-Rambo" is trying to be knifer but he sucks

"Tobby the Little" is on the borderline

So here you have the top 6 knifers in gungame, with "Hello", are we gonna make a new rule for 6 players, NAH 

I'm taking care of them and not gonna waste the whole server for them.

i made a simple grid for those who want to know, and maybe found a more suitable place to play , if you can't control yourself then a plugin or restriction is just for you.

server description multi-jumps knife limit restriction comments  

WHX 1 knife every 3 minutes 4 yes yes can’t knife more than once every 3 min.

Renagade army 2 jumps so you can’t fly 2 no yes can’t fly so it’s hard to get over ppl

UGC tons of plugin i hate no no yes straight and classic, can’t fly nor jump

,40 CAL nothing special no no yes same, can’t fly here

Gamerclub Free for ALL 5 no no Can fly and knife as you wish  

• Like 1

@giantddu since you got unbanned by a higher than me, come here and tell me if i said something false?

I know you, you know me, we play a lot in this server, we know the other players, tell me what you think about my last post, please. i wanna hear it.

unlocked

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Des said:

@Ezekill

When it is the system that takes care of item limits it's easy for everyone. And while anyone can argue that the server is GunGame, the knife is well-know as part of this mod and exists in our server, so while it's there, people are not obligated to bite our "gungame" argument. It's not him that is ruining our server, it's all of us that are failing to provide a game system with no issues (especially myself lol).  

Because honestly, telling someone to "Try to limit your knife skills" upon an available feature is purely and simply an absurd even though I know Darklord didnt mean to sound so or be bad, it really does. 

I have a few better options that I didnt mention to fix this knife issue you guys are complaining about, hit me on steam, I talked to @Daniel and we need something better than this. 

@giantddu

Sorry if that rule sounds weird or abusive for you,  still trying to figure out how to do it the best possible way, however you should've report your dissatisfaction with this rule on forums once you got warned for the first time. Better than getting banned, angry and curse admins which isnt nice at all. 

co owner des here is my point of view this is not only one player who ruined the game with his knife as ezekill says all of them ruined and players complained against it and leave the game if u need proove then come to gg and when these guys are playing and take alook what happen if someone knifed 
btw we need a plugin who restrct the knife or give approval our gg admins who restricted this manually
really i messed up with this if someone knifed me or use knife more than gun 

not me all players have messed up for few guys gg loss players i never tollerate this for this reason i and ezekill decide to give warning (exesive knifing ban 20 minuotes ) only warning we never take any action on knifing but now the condition is so much critical we need action for gg and stop this knifing issue 

add plugin or give them approval thats all cuz these thing is giving so much headache 
i wish some day i knifed u in every round 

Edited by DarkLord

I'm gonna be honest here, it's not that i play at GunGame that much. But it's weird to see a ban reason that is about "knifing too much". How do the people who knife ruin the gameplay? I mean the objective there is to reach the max level and they use the knife at it's own risk, sometimes u get lucky and kill lots people with knife, but it's not the knifers fault in my opinion. Try to not get knifed that's it. 

That's all i had to say i'm gonna leave it up to u guys

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

How do the people who knife ruin the gameplay?

@Daniel if you still wonder why knifing ruin gameplay, then you should experiment by yourself. Its the fundament of the problem!

To knife someone gives you instant level up. instead of 2 kills you only need one. Faster to reach the last level, sure.

The person who gets knifed lose a level and retrograde to the previous level. Harder to reach next level, sure.

Try to not get knifed? Sure, it is so easy for me, i'm gungame staff not for myself, but for the community.

If you ask me, does the knifer bother you? my answer: fuck no, i play GG for 12 + years , i really don't care.

I just wanna do my work and listening to the regular players that have fewer skills but wanna enjoy our server.

If you think it's ok to let them do whatever they want in your server then i will just give up , i have no problem with that.

As i said, i can do it as well, let's see what people will think of a staff who win every game by knifing !

And look at @Darklord screenshot, you will see that WHX used to have the same problem and that's why they installed a plugin, which i'm against for now, since we only have a few players causing problems.