Posted (edited)
  • Cheaters name
    SlntALX
  • Cheaters steamID
    "SlntALX" 3991 STEAM_0:1:106113101
  • Server
    GunGame
  • Describe the hacker
    Aggressive, Ultra-fast jumping, shaking, and movement, hyper accurate with knife and, on the rare time he uses it, gun. I believe he is a hack, and if not, needs to be instructed to play with a minimal amount of knifing. He makes the game un-fun for others when he is playing. I want to ban him myself, but I'm not 100% confident he's a hack, asking for peer review.
  • Proof / Demo
    slntamx3.dem

@iCheat was specing the demo'd round at the same time as me, would like your thoughts for sure.

Edited by Mostly Harmless

I would like to see alx cs main menu, how much fps he has, folders and some more, bcoz i believe he`s using some sort of mods/scripts. There is a player named "tobby the litle p.p". Tobby got much lower latency than alx, and tobby is not flying and shaking that fast like alx. Alx is very annoying, just knifing every level until any admin says that he will get a break. After getting warned by admin, he makes 1-2 kills with gun and then starts to knife again. We need to do something serious, bcoz when alx comes to the server, people are disconnecting and unable to kill him. I think we should make fps limit to 100 and then we`ll see what the hell is happening, will he fly the same or not 

tobby and SintALX are 2 different persons for what i know and they are not cheating

Both are good players and were being warned to use their guns several times, but nothing like hack or cheat

i misread iCheat, i thought u said they were the same players, forget me, but my comment still good lol

Tobby and Sint ALX both are too good players i played with them

I did nt checked this demo i will look this demo latter 

And @Mostly Harmless if anyone doing ultra fast jumping is not hack 

Accurate with knife what the hell r u kidding 

My frnd few year ago i was admin in WHX (WHX HAVE 3 JUMP THAT TIME)  i saw in gg map a player name Elisia was flying like an eagle and knifed every one if that guys came in our server then u cant play with him 

Or try to play with my frnds name Knives and terminator they also faat in jumps and too much Accurate with knife 

Its all about latency and and skill 

They too good 

need map gg_abstrakt.bsp pls

5 hours ago, KapTin said:

need map gg_abstrakt.bsp pls

Download it

Posted (edited)

For the record, I'm rescinding my "hacker report". I still maintain the all-knife style of play should continue to be prohibited, but I was in the server with just ALX and one other tonight and he demonstrated to us how he does what he does, and both of us were able to recreate it (albeit not as efficiently lol). 

As much as I hate playing against his style of play, as long as he's using guns, I have a hard time justifying a ban without proof that he actually is scripting.

Edited by Mostly Harmless

i watch demo two times and i did not see anything suspect with any kind of cheat.

this only pro player "bhoper" have good fps, and pro with Knife 

thank for report !! 

I did not find anything suspicious in your game.

NOT BANNED

CLOSED / MOVED