magik_mo

magik_mo 's Unban request

32 posts in this topic

  • In game name
    MLo
  • Server
    dust 2 24/7 (US)
  • STEAMID
    STEAM_0:0:465589302
  • Admin that banned you:
    crownclown
  • Proof of your innocent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm clearly not cheating, please train your admins better

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

keep fishing for wallbang and get what u deserve lol admins are not the problems here, good luck.

@CrownClown @shado

Edited by Ezekill
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For reference, @magik_mo is surfing on a temporary unban @Shado made before the merge, the thread fell in a black hole and everyone forgot about it. He has been banned by @Vox and the reviews were not finished. Pm me if u need the link.

17. Mar 2019 - 08:17:00 Shado Unban: pending demo review

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ezekill with all this merge I forgot the exact reason I banned him. I believe it was for annoying / disrespectful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shado said:

@Ezekill with all this merge I forgot the exact reason I banned him. I believe it was for annoying / disrespectful. 

not you shado, you made the temporary unban...

Ban details
Nickname: Magik_Mo #lgk
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:465589302
Steam Community ID: 76561198891444332
IP address: 68.83.85.156
Ban type: SteamID
Reason: Wallhack/Aimbot
Invoked on: 27. Feb 2019 - 13:07:50
Ban length: -1 Minutes
Expires on: 27. Feb 2019 - 13:06:50 (already expired)
Banned by: [LgK] Vox
Banned on: LgKClaN.NeT | Dust2 24/7 |1000 FPS/NYC| (de_dust2)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, magik_mo said:

I'm clearly not cheating, please train your admins better

 

 

I hope u guys doin okay.

first of all, my opinion about his gameplay is "Fishy" i got few scenes that can be considered "Dirty" in the eyes of many professional demo reviewers unless it has been done by someone known for his skills.

for u it's not just that u r not known by anyone... but also u r using a non steam cs so don't blame the admins if they ban you for being "too good" buy urself a legit copy of the game get some time on the game and then maybe i will record a longer demo. for now kindly upload the 3-4 screenshots i took , u can find em in ur cstrike folder. thank you , the demo will be uploaded soon.

Edited by Ezekill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, magik_mo said:

i am using steam tho

it doesn't show up in-game sorry for inconvenience could be a steam glitch, that  doesn't matter much tho. screenshots will still be in ur cstrike folder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, magik_mo said:

ok heres every ss in my folder

cstrike.rar

Where is the link? I want to see it.

 

@CrownClown please, post the demo .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qigojibjd41mo2w/mlo.dem/file
in this demo i want point out the following scenes :

42:11:11 bad aim.

45:52:00 true he made it look like he checks every spot after he got the kill but i found it fishy.

46:04:00 Someone yelling in mic , his teammates running all over the place and shooting everywhere  tunnel is smoked yet he proceeds to pre aim the CT coming out of the tunnel , i found that fishy as well not dirty... fishy.


46:12:00   CT Exchanging shots with his teammate.... doesn't even bother checking that side , any good player that uses sounds and radar would have reacted in a different way.

And finally about the first demo i want to point out that his kill ratio dropped from about 5-7 kills for each death to 2-1 and 1-1 after i went to spec team which i also found fishy.



http://www.mediafire.com/file/bi479ct975qc3u1/sxe.dem
okay now for demo 2 i was specing someone else and then i decided to spec him suddenly and i gotta say he must have stepped up his game, cause now he doesn't just relay on his senses but on his imagination too , he pre aims 3 people in row  and pre shoots the 3rd one before they even show up in their screen or attempt to wallbang after the other guy gets damaged he tries to wallbang back. 

Time stamp for the scene above :  02:43:00 - 02:53:00

03:48:00 Notice the weird vibration after the nade got thrown as if it got switched on for a second to check their locations and then based on the dmg he got from the nade he can pre aim , but take another look u will see that he pre aims while the nade exploding , use 1/4 speed if it's too fast to check that , so based on what did he pre aim that specific spot and not the spot that everyone else pre aims which is the area between the door ? could be skill but that's why i pointed out the stamps in dem 1 which shows that he doesn't use radar or sounds the way an actual pro player would.

if all that is not enough to get him banned , i owe him and the demo reviewer an apology , just trying to keep the server clean no hard feelings towards anyone. i don't know him.

also i can't see the screenshots , it says i don't have permission so i will just trust DR judgement ig.

 

Edited by CrownClown
typo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my mic is completely muted so that i can hear better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just take a second and look at my movement and crosshair placement, not to many of u can crouch hop around the map and get kills like i do and thats for a reason.  Im also playing at a way way way highers dpi than u guys r.  The occasional jerks u see r when my mouse falls off my mouse pad and moves inches instead of cms like when im controlling my spray on my mouse pad.  I also intentionally wiggle my mouse when spraying it makes for better registraton.  And if u go back and watch neo or forest or heaton or potti or cogu or starix or any1 thats way better than i am, you guys would see the same fishy stuff, just pointing that out.  1 last thing, i also use the console command r_mmx 1, its a perfectly legal command and it affects spray control.  I will also stream LIVE for you guys on twitch or discord and you can literally watch me play the game just like u do, normally, but better cus i have been playing for almost 20 years and played this game professionally for 3 years.  When i first started playing the awp shot way faster and the deagle was accurate while jumping in the air on top of bugs on top of bugs that over the years have drastically changed and made better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh also use fps_max 1000 and fps_override 1000 when watching my demos cus im getting anywhere between 400 fps and 850 fps when playing cus of my rig, also playing on a $350 150 htz ben q monitor that ships from europe, i live in nj, i have a 400 dollar gaming chair, i game seriously.  sorry if i rub people the wrong way, its just very frustrating to be falsely accused all the time, imagine ur g/f called the cops on u all the time for hitting her when u didnt even hit her, it wont matter ur going to jail until u can prove otherwise, thats how i feel

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, magik_mo said:

Just take a second and look at my movement and crosshair placement, not to many of u can crouch hop around the map and get kills like i do and thats for a reason.  Im also playing at a way way way highers dpi than u guys r.  The occasional jerks u see r when my mouse falls off my mouse pad and moves inches instead of cms like when im controlling my spray on my mouse pad.  I also intentionally wiggle my mouse when spraying it makes for better registraton.  And if u go back and watch neo or forest or heaton or potti or cogu or starix or any1 thats way better than i am, you guys would see the same fishy stuff, just pointing that out.  1 last thing, i also use the console command r_mmx 1, its a perfectly legal command and it affects spray control.  I will also stream LIVE for you guys on twitch or discord and you can literally watch me play the game just like u do, normally, but better cus i have been playing for almost 20 years and played this game professionally for 3 years.  When i first started playing the awp shot way faster and the deagle was accurate while jumping in the air on top of bugs on top of bugs that over the years have drastically changed and made better.

If it settles this for good, can a DR coordinate with him to watch him stream live on twitch or discord? Get this shit over with. Also I dont think this has ever been done before here, not that I know off. 

Edited by shado
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, magik_mo said:

Just take a second and look at my movement and crosshair placement, not to many of u can crouch hop around the map and get kills like i do and thats for a reason.  Im also playing at a way way way highers dpi than u guys r.  The occasional jerks u see r when my mouse falls off my mouse pad and moves inches instead of cms like when im controlling my spray on my mouse pad.  I also intentionally wiggle my mouse when spraying it makes for better registraton.  And if u go back and watch neo or forest or heaton or potti or cogu or starix or any1 thats way better than i am, you guys would see the same fishy stuff, just pointing that out.  1 last thing, i also use the console command r_mmx 1, its a perfectly legal command and it affects spray control.  I will also stream LIVE for you guys on twitch or discord and you can literally watch me play the game just like u do, normally, but better cus i have been playing for almost 20 years and played this game professionally for 3 years.  When i first started playing the awp shot way faster and the deagle was accurate while jumping in the air on top of bugs on top of bugs that over the years have drastically changed and made better.

Very nice , u play the game before steam itself and went pro for 3 years , tho ur steam profile is new it's not even 1 year old i guess u changed accounts. that's fine but u r causing urself trouble playing like that with no proper profile, 

r_mmx 1 allows the game to relay on the cpu more than the gpu as far as ik which means if u have a decent pc that goes to 400 fps as u mentioned  it shouldn't make any difference to ur spray , about the very high DPI that it self is such an odd thing to do in a cs 1.6 server...it only decreases accuracy... a lot of people in our servers can do the crouch hop/bunny duck , u were not banned for scripts.

will see what the dr will have to say about the ss that i can't see and the demo(s)  if they turn out to be clean i owe u an apology, if not , farewell.
i won't make further replies , i'm not ignoring u , i just don't want to retype everything i already typed , have a nice day.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrownClown said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qigojibjd41mo2w/mlo.dem/file
in this demo i want point out the following scenes :

42:11:11 bad aim.

45:52:00 true he made it look like he checks every spot after he got the kill but i found it fishy.

46:04:00 Someone yelling in mic , his teammates running all over the place and shooting everywhere  tunnel is smoked yet he proceeds to pre aim the CT coming out of the tunnel , i found that fishy as well not dirty... fishy.


46:12:00   CT Exchanging shots with his teammate.... doesn't even bother checking that side , any good player that uses sounds and radar would have reacted in a different way.

And finally about the first demo i want to point out that his kill ratio dropped from about 5-7 kills for each death to 2-1 and 1-1 after i went to spec team which i also found fishy.



http://www.mediafire.com/file/bi479ct975qc3u1/sxe.dem
okay now for demo 2 i was specing someone else and then i decided to spec him suddenly and i gotta say he must have stepped up his game, cause now he doesn't just relay on his senses but on his imagination too , he pre aims 3 people in row  and pre shoots the 3rd one before they even show up in their screen or attempt to wallbang after the other guy gets damaged he tries to wallbang back. 

Time stamp for the scene above :  02:43:00 - 02:53:00

03:48:00 Notice the weird vibration after the nade got thrown as if it got switched on for a second to check their locations and then based on the dmg he got from the nade he can pre aim , but take another look u will see that he pre aims while the nade exploding , use 1/4 speed if it's too fast to check that , so based on what did he pre aim that specific spot and not the spot that everyone else pre aims which is the area between the door ? could be skill but that's why i pointed out the stamps in dem 1 which shows that he doesn't use radar or sounds the way an actual pro player would.

if all that is not enough to get him banned , i owe him and the demo reviewer an apology , just trying to keep the server clean no hard feelings towards anyone. i don't know him.

also i can't see the screenshots , it says i don't have permission so i will just trust DR judgement ig.

 

the first demo did not see anything suspicious, your game is normal.

the second demo

Min 02:51:00 - I did not find it suspicious because there is a fault in the sprite, if you see 1x4 you can see the 3rd TR.

Min 3:51:71 - suspect: he plays granadeHe, more before the granadeHe exploded his aim was already set in the enemy, as it was already known that enemy was there.

at this point was taken an amx_ss "MLo" I would like to see them.

 

note: If the image is clean unban player, If the image cause the use of wallhack, it remains banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iam on school I will check them when I back to home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@magik_mo I want the SS, can u post it? Or do u want me to draw it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

First demo: (mlo): there is not suspicion he playing without cheat.

second demo I will download after few hour.

Edit: I watched the second demo and its show nothing suspicion. The demo is not enough.but i would like to check SS @magik_moplease.

Edited by KapTin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2019 at 9:02 PM, magik_mo said:

on a $350 150 htz ben q monitor.., i have a 400 dollar gaming chair,

I suggest you buy super admin with immunity, so you won't be annoyed anymore ?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 5:48 AM, Ezekill said:

I suggest you buy super admin with immunity, so you won't be annoyed anymore ?

i like this idea lol, do it @magik_mo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.