Princess99Samantha

Princess99Samantha 's Complaints ( dust 2 )

35 posts in this topic

• In game name:
    Princess99Samantha
  • steamID / ValveID
    STEAM_0:1:256895
  • Text:
    Suggestions for DD2:

1.Limit awps to many people use them and it's a nutshell.
    2. If you help kill a person both people should get 5xp instead of 1 for 10
    3. I also think this one will help make players do objective because t's suck at planting. You should make 5 xp for planting or defusing bomb
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Princess99Samantha said:
  • 1.Limit awps to many people use them and it's a nutshell.
    2. If you help kill a person both people should get 5xp instead of 1 for 10
    3. I also think this one will help make players do objective because t's suck at planting. You should make 5 xp for planting or defusing bomb

Good Morning Samantha,

1- I want to ban the use of AWP in Dust2 and a direct confrontation map, those that use AWP on this map are usually terrorists and stay at the base, ignoring the goal.

2, 3 - I liked the idea, especially of the number 2. We will appreciate this and see the possibilities of implanting.

@shado @Eggy @jOe21 what do u think?

Thanks for suggestions !

Edited by pKK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, pKK said:

Good Morning Samantha,

1- I want to ban the use of AWP in Dust2 and a direct confrontation map, those that use AWP on this map are usually terrorists and stay at the base, ignoring the goal.

2, 3 - I liked the idea, especially of the number 2. We will appreciate this and see the possibilities of implanting.

Thanks for suggestions !

If you limit awps to 2 per team then the camper zone will kick in if they camp spawn and you have admins to slay them. Wouldnt that work as well?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Princess99Samantha said:

If you limit awps to 2 per team then the camper zone will kick in if they camp spawn and you have admins to slay them. Wouldnt that work as well?

The problem is that the camper zone has a time that u can stay and players take advantage of a bug. If u are a terrorist and u stay in that box near the camper zone, the time doesnt start. I have admins to block this cheating, but i cant consider this a foul play cuz in 1 minute it is possible to make obj.

Edited by pKK
  • Like 2

We've already discussed the awp limits more than once and we think it's kinda useless to limit the awps about the XP it's up to the dd2 management and @Des

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, jOe21 said:

We've already discussed the awp limits more than once and we think it's kinda useless to limit the awps about the XP it's up to the dd2 management and @Des

Do you understand how annoying it is that the t's camp middle, long a doors, spawn or outside of b tunnel with an awp. They force the ct's to rush. Dd2 is about t's rushing and ct's camping to protect bomb site. Keeping awps as a free limit makes the game less enjoyable to play. While the server has people in it there are a set of people including myself who leave because we cant turn a corner with out a t camping with an awp. But in the end its your choice. 

Edited by Princess99Samantha
Typed spawn instead of bomb site
  • Like 1

Here's my two cents.

1- Limit awps to many people use them and it's a nutshell.

Like in my previous opinions about this, I could care less. I like to rush all day and kill awpers as a T or CT. To me it's a challenge to kill as many awpers as possible. I'm looking at you @BOOBs

However, I see it from the other side too. Sometimes I feel like I'm in awp_dust 2. I would like to see a vote on this from d2 regulars and admins. We can test for a week to limit the awp to 2 to 3 for each side. Maybe have the camper zone time lowered for T side and non for CTS. Cause it's the job for T's to rush and plant. CTs can wait all day for these Ts to do objective. We just made a huge change to our community and people who were hesitant before embraced it after. Why not try for a short period to see if it works. 

Some people will leave the server because of too many awpers, some leave because awps are limited. Double edge sword. We just need to test and find the right balance.

2- 2. If you help kill a person both people should get 5xp instead of 1 for 10

How would this work? I'm confused? I rush with you I nade them or flash them and you get the kill and we split the XP? How do you enforce this? Could be anybodies flashes that help you get that kill if you rush or with a group. If I nade them to 50 and you kill I get 5 xp you get 5 xp. So if I nade him to 90 and you finish him off, I get 9 XP and you get 1 XP? I just can't imagine this working.

3- I'm down. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

shado i think it's half and half, some server has another kind of plugin to make both names to appear when they both contributed to his death. Here is the same, you got half of the points even if u finished him, that way you give kind of credit to the other player, as maybe he wouldn't receive any points, or maybe but that's the deal lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

what if all of us shot up @~NagZ~, as usual, all players on one side get points? 

Edited by shado
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

u mix joe's opinion with pKK opinion and u get smantha's suggestion which is just limit em to 4 or 2 per team.

-  limiting not deleting would be better cause i noticed that u guys don't focus on the sniper role the way u should , sniper can't rush with the rest of the team usually he is meant to camp in a spot that they feel suited for the job , for example earlier today m1kke was asking tts to get out of spawn but they were doing a decent job blocking cts from rotating to B. so 2 tts were sniping mid and double doors which made it much easier for other tts to protect the bomb since they know where cts will be coming from.

now it would be as bad as u say if a lot of tts bought the sniper and just sit there for no reason therefore i'm with limiting snipers.

• Like 1

God knows I pray every day for the moment that goddamn gun is banned. Players would actually  have to work for their kill instead of sitting at one busy spot just right clicking and many times not doing the objective, as pKK mentioned. Frags would be so much more about skill and not about having that specific gun, which would be more fair. 

However, if you are not for completely banning awp because of the impact it would probably have on the server, then limiting its use is a must at this point. DD2 nowadays is dominated by awpers, not precisely because they are particularly good at the game, but because they are just too many. At this point pretty much every round you gotta ask yourself ¨by which awper do I want to get killed this round?¨ As a terrorist, you can´t go mid ´cause you got awpers there. Cat? Awpers. Long?Awpers. B? Awpers again. It´s not too different for the CT side once you get to face your enemy. Basically, whichever team flashes and awps the most is the one that´s gonna win, and you get that alot when you have unlimited awps and up to 64 flashes going off, minus the 2   I don´t use. Naturally, you need to get through the rifle men to get to the awpers but you need to fight them both at the same time, which only gives another advantage to the many awpers waiting all across the map, for as long as the round lasts, every single round in every single game. 

Limiting the awp avoids the impact of banning it all together, allows the rest of players to face and fight awpers but not to be outnumbered by them all the time and, in addition, you would´t have to listen to the ugly sound of awp all across the map =D. 
About the people who enjoy sniping but won´t be able to buy an awp because it´s limited, there is another option, cheaper, prettier and it requires you to learn how to shoot properly; scout. Good snipers can scout just fine, bad snipers depend on the overpowered awp. 

I remember awp used to be limited on this server not too long ago and the server was doing just fine.

About the exp for both players who helped kill another player, I think it´ll be better to give the exp to the player getting the kill but show the name of the two players who hit the player dying, kinda like CSGO. It´ll encourage team work and it wouldn´t mess up the exp system. 

49d7d3d688.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

-> alright, so u guys can do this like making "buy" starting money from $1000 ( none can buy awps in first round for both teams ). as players getting kills, they will be earning $ money nd eventually they gonna buy awp at some point. So, here's the plugin needs to be implemented in the server like typing "/awp" in chat will make u have awp only when u have like enough money to buy it and if that player loses the awp or got killed, then he won't be able to buy awp for 3 - 4 round. Simply, the awp will be available after 3 - 4 rounds + put that plugin also where if some player drops the awp on floor then no other player can pick it from floor becos if that player would do that then its gonna be advantage for him for further following rounds so that's how *LIMITED Awps* should work.  

-> u guys are talking about "Ts should rush nd CT's should camp". i played on this server a hell a lot. most of the times whenever I play, I only see CTs are camping with awps around near middle door or B site or A site ( sometimes in pit ). nd when they camp, most of the time they just don't do objective of defusing bomb ( not all players but most of 'em which I saw, they just don't ). Secondly, none player should camp, I dont care if it's Terrorists or Counter - Terrorists. Camping is a tactic when its only for 1 minute max, when u know or sure about an enemy is gonna come from here but if ur camping more than 1 mintue nd enemy is nowhere near u nd ur still camping nd waiting for the enemy to come then u should just use ur own brain nd just rush to other side or if players learn to read *RADAR* u can actually play a whole lot better, becos on radar u can see ur teammates nd when on radar its showing or beeping yellow dots that means, enemies are there for sure so u can rush there to kill enemies instead of camping in one spot for longer minutes.

-> about the objectives. CT's objective is to kill enemies + when bomb is planted, they need to defuse the bomb. T's objective is to kill enemies + plant the bomb before the time 0.00. Only camp for 1 min when u know an enemy is gonna come here for sure or else just move along the map instead of standing or camping in one place. To be fair to both teams, T's should camp less nd rush more nd CT's need to camp less on bomb sites so that T's can plant bomb instead of waiting nd running here nd there nd hiding nd wasting time. Also, tell all admins to be chill becos we can plant bomb at anytime. bomb can be planted around near end of 5 seconds also. For an example, if there is like 20 seconds left nd from T's side its me nd enemy on CT's side is left nd i kn where enemy is and if that enemy is near me, i would rather kill that enemy instead of planting the bomb. The point is to win the round somehow, either killing enemies or planting nd detonating the bomb.

-> about the camping plugins. Both spawns should have anti-camping plugins like T side do have camping plugin but i don't think CT side have that so CT side should have the same anti- spawn camping plugin too. Also if someone doesn't like camping that much then put anti-camping meter plugin so with that plugin, no player can camp anywhere in the map more than i guess 20 - 30 seconds becos if that player camps more than that much seconds then camp meter gonna raise up gradually from 20% - 100% nd when it reaches around 70 - 80%, either player will be getting blind until he moves, or might get kicked off from the server for not being alive or that player might be getting health damage until he moves. so it's upto coder to modify how he likes the plugin.

-> about the xp splitting, I have seen that in few servers, so wat happens from that plugin is that if u damages an enemy a few % of health nd at the same time  ur teammate kills that enemy then 5 xp will be going to u nd 5 xp going to ur teammate so in that kills list when it shows on the up right corner when u kill someone, it will show like this * shado + princess killed Tetrix *. So i agree with my princess babe about splitting xp for killing enemy.

-> agree with Princess about giving a player 5 xp for defusing or planting the bomb.

• Like 3

lol too much to read but i already know what u guys saying by reading the topic.

btw, I don't see anyone quitting because of "too many awps".

1. I really don’t care, awps sucks but it is the best way to fight another awp. Limiting it makes it difficult to kill awps

2. I don’t like it, that make it too easy for shado to get out of silver

3. Sounds good

• Like 1

limiting snipers has its benefits, but also its downsides. someone may be really good with a sniper, but may purchase it a moment later than someone who doesnt even know how to use it (or exchanged his weapon for it from the previous round). The person who didnt get the sniper rifle will be pissed at the fact that its limit. 

if the limit is agreed upon then it has to be no less than 4 per team, as it is the best number for DD2 map. if on CT side, one sniper for B site, Two for long/A site and one for mid (who can look over B site if anything)

but then again, this is usually how it is for CTs without the limit. 

On 4/18/2019 at 7:35 PM, shado said:

what if all of us shot up @~NagZ~, as usual, all players on one side get points? 

why its always me man ... Also, I will just rage quit if everyone gang up on me, no one will get a kill!!! 

On 4/19/2019 at 7:57 PM, BOOBs said:

lol too much to read but i already know what u guys saying by reading the topic.

btw, I don't see anyone quitting because of "too many awps".

I put 10 or more hours in a day on cs in a week. I leave because of it. I also have my friends join and when Princess Leaves they leave too because its bullshit. Thats just me.... I dont want to make it sound like im the only one who matters. 

Something to also keep in mind. We ( i say we like im here but still ) are a dd2 map. Not Awp Arena.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I'm all for limiting awps to like 4-5 per team. If you're a ct you can cover B, mid , cat , and long with an awp. The more skilled rifle players have a chance to fight other riflers without worrying about multiple awps aimed  at their skull. When I usually rush long , cat, or B I can't engage in one fight for too long without worrying about  awpers which is fine if there's like one or two awps. It gets ridiculous when every ct in the site has an awp. 

While we are discussing dust2 changes why don't we disable smokes? This will make awping easier for both sides. With the awp limit this will make it very fair to both cts and t's. If you wanna rush up cat you can just flash. Most ppl can see through smoke very easily anyway. We have so many noobs just throwing smokes willy nilly anyway.

Edited by empty#AI gC
  • Like 1

I think we have some many great players with different views on how to make a server popping, we should be open to testing for a week points. Whatever works out the best we keep. Don't know till we try, right?

• Like 4

It has been a while since everyone has stated their opinions. I would like to know what the final answer is. Thank you to everyone who voice their opinion, it was greatly appreciated. 

The server has increased popularity since we rebuilt everything. I don't see any reason to change what has been working - it was good when you were in the other lgk and it is still good now that you play here now.

• Dislike 1

7 hours ago, ferr said:

The server has increased popularity since we rebuilt everything. I don't see any reason to change what has been working - it was good when you were in the other lgk and it is still good now that you play here now.

No i made changes in the lgk owned by detox as i had control but in the lgk before it split i stated these reasons as well. But thats fine, i'll be on my merry way. Thank you.