dust 2 24/7 (US)
  • STEAMID
    STEAM_0:0:4337309
  • Admin that banned you:
    Ezekill (and others in a sense)
  • Proof of your innocent
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Just a headsup that whenever I appeal (especially if it's on an ongoing case like this) - I post in extensive detail.. hence it's size. If you'd rather the short version, scroll down to the two links and check them out as they contain my most recent appeals involved in this current situation.

---

Hello, it's come to my attention that I've been banned once again.

http://gamerclub.site.nfoservers.com/amxban/ban_list.php?bid=1918

In the last year I've been banned four times. Once late last year, once about 5 weeks, another time on April 6th and then again earlier today. In each case the primary suspicion seemed to have pointed to me walling. Demo's were taken in all instances, however due to lack of evidence, clean screenshots, player and admin vouches or evidence supplied by me in an attempt to prove my innocence  - every single appeal went into my favor. That said, my most recent appeal(s) were still pending a final decision:

http://lndclan.com/showthread.php?18311-Unban-Request
http://lndclan.com/showthread.php?18327-Re-Unban-Request

The first link is for the ban placed against me on April 6th by server admin [LgK] [D]arkLord (since promoted to Server Manager). Early opinions seemed mixed, with one Demo Reviewer (hEaD) on my side and another leaning against (MarcoAntonio). Ultimately after a bit of a delay, Staff Member & Head Demo Reviewer, oLdGamer, temporarily lifted the ban while the appeal process continued. A few days later, Server Manager Dantes posted, fully condemning me for wallhacking with a linked demo. I believe this demo was taken by a separate admin "SKULLY" who took screenshots of me as well. By this time the thread had been locked to new replies, however I was still unbanned so I figured there were others opinions still on the way. I opened a new thread (2nd link) and continued to defend myself.

I welcome you to read them over and even check my prior post history (on the old forums) for the other appeals should you wish. In general, the things I posted in those threads remain my own form of evidence against the claims that I cheat. It's nearly all said in there, so I'll try not to repeat myself too much here.

That being said, in each appeal I've made since last year - I have demo's of my visit, screen recorder footage and in this most recent instance - screenshots. I've explained some of the faults of these demos in my earlier appeals and I feel I've justified those claims pretty well. I don't know what else I can offer. You're free to request any demos, screen recording or the screenshots again if you wish. If you'd like to keep me banned, aside from not spamming walls, please tell me what I could possibly have done differently or included in my appeal(s) to change your mind. Clearly my evidence and opinions aren't very appreciated and I get it - I'm the accused, my words only carry so much weight - but I've brought and offered much more than words to the table.

Not the best appeal I've done, it could be even longer, but I'll stop it here. Good luck.

Edited by insaneDemNS
stuff
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

@Ezekill any proof?

@insaneDemNS be patient we will check demo as well as they online.

Edited by KapTin
  • Like 1

i am not allowed to post here but one thing is cleared Birddy was banned by me 
after my ban player appeal his banned and i provide the demo and @Marco Antônio give his opinion that demo was suspicious

http://lndclan.com/showthread.php?18311-Unban-Request

after that no one give comment so that @oLdGamer unban him partially 

after that @Ezekill banned him through website @SKULLY thnx for report all DR's Review it and give there opinion so @Staff Please give him a band also in forum thnx we dont tolerated Hackers inside Gamerclub premises.
u r banned due to this :- 

@KapTin my proof were the demos posted in his previous unban appeal and they were all #dirty 

https://gamerclub.net/topic/85-skully-s-cheater-report/

@insaneDemNS what do you want ? more review ? tell me which demo , i will give the time needed to all DR ,including owners and veteran to give their opinion. If an error has been made, i will apologize, otherwise, you can expect a ban in forum.

• Like 3

Oh didn't notice that same player Ty @Ezekill.

Anyway @insaneDemNS u were reported by skully and he posted the demos and they show that u were using cheat so there is no chance to give u another one, Sorry.

Can someone move for me.

14 minutes ago, KapTin said:

Oh didn't notice that same player Ty @Ezekill.

Anyway @insaneDemNS u were reported by skully and he posted the demos and they show that u were using cheat so there is no chance to give u another one, Sorry.

Can someone move for me.

previously he banned by me also for forum change so Dr and staffs forgot about this ban :- http://lndclan.com/showthread.php?18311-Unban-Request
but our Dr Marco Antonio who only respond that thread and give his opinion as dirty 

again same thing but now he was reported by skull

so u dont have any place inside the premises

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I will give an opinion about it; then i will also say the demo.
How is it possible that you can make a wallbang and prefire it so perfect? Not even the best players in the world ... they are stupid in front of you with everything you do.

I have seen many of your demonstrations. I've seen you many times, and always do your "wallbang" exactly where the player is, then you pretend that you do not know where the player is ...

The question of the year is: how can you know exactly where the players are and make a wallbang so precise where the enemy is? It is not the first time that you are banned from a server, they have done it many times, and there are servers in which he has been banned permanently.

When i have time to see the demonstration, i will give my opinion about it.

You are the head of the Dr's, can you give your opinion? please @oLdGamer

Edited by Dantes
  • Like 2

^Appreciate the followup, Dantes. I hope my lengthy and info filled post below will help settle some of your concerns. When it comes to the wallbangs that I don't peak on and simply spam the wall (often with my entire clip, pistol included sometimes) there's usually two possibilities, either I heard a sound (maybe even just a single step) or it's a common place for people to hide/wait. With the damage indicator it's easy to immediately know whether or not a spam is worth taking advantage of or not. Especially if you look closely you can see the number indicator turn from solid bold text to somewhat transparent, telling me that I haven't landed a hit in a second or so. And a second of holding down mouse1 is quite a few shots. Not to mention the area I've been taking advantage of most lately (Long DD) the ground is level on both sides, so I aim at head level down towards Top Mid. From my position, my bullets will effect a decent sized area and in a full server, more often than not, land several hits.

I have thousands of hours on dust2. I know most of the spots and I know how players move on this map. It's a mixture of sound, educated guessing and the damage indicator. It's.. nothing new. I've got a decent pair of headphones? Lmao. I do, but I don't know what to say. I play, I listen and I shoot at the target. Sometimes if I don't hear them, I can still know their location based on what I didn't hear. It all depends on the moment in question. Anyway, I will add that I am not currently banned from any server I know about. (except for maybe Magik's server, he hates me) I've appealed EVERY ban I've received, certainly in the last 10+ years. If I'm currently banned from anywhere, I don't know about it. The longest a ban was kept in place against me in recent history was iR which lasted a year before I re-appealed, however I did not accept any fault or wrongdoing. I was innocent. Still am!

Anyway, onto an even longer response...

---

I wasn't made aware of an active thread against me on these new forums, up until now I had only known about my pending appeal on the old forums. Had I known, I would've been more proactive on the report thread.

Since it seems no one is reading anything that I'm saying, I'll start adding links for you all to check. Up until now you've only been looking at demo's taken by the admins who at the time of recording have been.. LAGGING. Forgive the caps.

DarkLord's birdy, bbirddy and birdyyyyy.dem:
Compressed: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3earha89t641949/ehh1.rar/file
Uncompressed: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9wcs1wzcmyey6rj/ehh1.dem/file

^This demo is the one taken from my own pov (with damage indicator and far less lag). Skip to about 36:50:00 using viewdemo to reach the spot of DarkLord's three demos from the initial report against me. You'll be able to see that the 'pre-fires' more clearly. The walls spams are just that. Sound and yes, common knowledge.

SKULLY's BIRDDY.dem:
Compressed: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dbh3u79w3735bmh/11.rar/file
Uncompressed: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lwd1wxr8iorljqg/11.dem/file

Same as above. My own version of SKULLY's demo, with slightly less lag once again. This lag DOES effect some aspects of my actual gameplay, so I ask you to please rewatch for yourself. Skip to 02:30:00 in my demo to reach the start of his original demo reported against me. Feel free to watch the full demo in each case if you'd like to see things I did before I was being watched.

I also noticed SKULLY mention I may of been missing two screenshots in my initial link to him. It was actually 20 missing screenshots. I too noticed that they didn't add up given amx_ss takes 3 at a time and when I first checked, there were only 25 screenshots visible. I uploaded them last week, but chose not to share them since they were pretty much only very slight variations to the existing images (and clean). However:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a9ya6ks16eeijon/ss.rar/file (original 25 you've seen)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/a5e89sc5p8dj7yx/ss_2.rar/file (20 new ones)

Feel free to take a look.

As an added bonus, I didn't really want to share it, but here's the screen recorder clip taking place in SKULLY's demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzXMXKZXjpI

It includes me as I select a team, begin recording a demo (as seen via console) and then I begin playing shortly afterwards. After being asked about the screenshots I minimize to my desktop, still recording and check my cstrike folder and the photos within. Gotta make sure my walls didn't appear on the images, obv. Enjoy the awkward links.

I also have screen recorder footage from DarkLord's demos. I can upload if need be.

Bottomline, unban me. Cough.

• Like 5

InsaneDemNS, the evidence indicates that you are using wallhack on our server, sorry much more there is no peeling for hack.

Skullys demo

Okay first of all I should not be interfering in demo reviewers job. However, I really wanted to review this demo since everyone are talking about it and have two sided perspective on it for instance some staffs are stating that the player is innocent and on the other hand some staffs and demo reviewers are saying that he is guilty and should be banned.

The suspect at 3:06:00 rushes A doors after flashing it to catch people off guard there is something strange about this and that is instead of constantly looking at the double doors to make sure if the terrorists are going to push it or not, he was looking at the wall which is really strange for a experienced player 3:09. However, some people might argue that he was looking at the wall because if a terrorist throws a flashbang he gets half flashed at least. But it's wrong the flashes take time before exploding. Therefore, this is to me #Fishy.

Moving on, 03:10 the suspect shoots at the door but that is not fishy at all since the enemy shot first at 3:09:93 and that is completely normal using the sound to your advantage to spot the enemy. 03:11:56 the suspect stops shooting and falls back as he does the enemy starts shooting and gives his spot away behind the wall at 03:12:00 therefore; the suspect continues to spam that wall. However, some of you might say that was exact place. Well if you have a nice headset and lets not forget that dust 2 24/7 has damage meter which is pretty much wallhack when he spammed it he realized from the damage meter that the enemy is there and he continued spamming it and from my understanding this is #Clean in my opinion.

At 3:50:75 the suspect does the same exact push as the previous round throws two flashes to catch people off guard and clear it and at 3:53 he pushes and at 3:57:10 he spams that wall and that's again strange because why doesn't he keep an eye at the double doors but I understand why he spammed that wall because most of the time players camp near t side and watch the double doors after the damage meter did not pick anything up (I know that a player was near it from the ESP) then he decided to turn around and look the wall at the right and near the player. and spam it to see if he can find anyone with the damage meter and the admin switched players but he did not pick anything up from the damage meter that's why he fell back. I know it does look strange but I believe it's #Clean  if you have doubts about this I understand. In addition, he goes back and at 4:03 he sees a guy after reloading and immediately shoots and kills him and then after killing him he sees the second guys shoulder the ESP box makes it hard to tell but I believe he saw him and with a lucky transfer spray gets a head shot this is because he moved and spray he got lucky.

At 4:18:19 he hears a guy shooting behind him and he immediately turns around and starts spamming the wall which is common sense but if it was me I would just watch the doors instead of spamming it or wall and catch him off guard. However, people have different style. So, after the enemy stops shooting he cant tell where the player is and the damage meter does not pick it up therefore; he decides to go aggressive and pushes the double doors and kills him. Okay now he knows the bomb is dropped and some time has passed. By checking at the radar as a experienced player you would know there is nobody at A therefore; he goes back to check up at long to see if someone is going to flank from behind. At 4:29 he peeks that corner and finds a player notice and his reaction was and in my opinion that was not fishy by replaying it a lot of times and from our damage meter and since it's cs 1.6 he spams the wall and kills him. 4:34 even if it was me I would go back to check the double doors to see if a player going to flank from behind and notice how he got caught off guard from his reaction and he died. Overall from me there was some strange plays but still #clean from me.

6:07:90 he does the same strategy every round just flashing double doors pushing it and wall banging the wall at the right side and he finds someone from the damage meter which is pretty much wallhack but after continuing spraying that wall he could not find the kill therefore; he sided to fall back to reload his gun. At 6:15:70 the enemy starts shooting again from the same spot and the suspect goes back and start spraying the same usual spot and at 6:16:98 he actually sees that persons half body if you slow it down it's because of the admin ESP that is not perfect therefore; that was a clean kill to me and then he goes back and start spamming the same wall and same spot which he couldn't find anything therefore; he went back to double doors and shots randomly near the player I know it does look fishy but I can not take that out of context maybe he randomly shot. After he falls back the enemy that he shot near starts shooting and the suspect went back to double doors and try to kill him but the enemy killed him by wall bang through the doors. Some strange stuff but overall #Clean in my opinion.

7:03:00 he changes the way he flashbangs and this time he threw the flash out doors. spams the door and the same usual wall to pick up some damage done from the damage meter but he couldn't find anything therefore; he decided to play aggressive and pushed. At 7:19 he pushed with his team mate being at the entry fragger and his team mate found someone notice how his reaction was surprised. After getting flashed he ran around and died eventually because that was well played round. #clean in my opinion.

10:25:00 staring at the same usual wall and talking to skully. he has the bomb so he just looking at the wall either he looked at his radar knowing he has a teammate at A site supporting him or just in the middle trying to pick some sounds. But his not retarded to just look at the wall for no reason and the bomb was in a spot that the enemy would push from either mid or t spawn and he time to time goes outside doors and checks around and comes back and stares at the same wall. The terrorist pushes from mid and he heard him therefore; he start spamming that wall and got some damage done and he realized it from the damage meter and after he did not pick anything from the damage meter he realized the enemy already passed and he heard the terrorist got the bomb so he looks at the time realizes the round is about to be over and he plays it safe and falls back. this round was #clean from me.

His screen shots were clean and from my perspective the demo is clean I know it looks fishy but if you look closely it's fine. I'll review the other 2 tomorrow it's late night.

I want @Dantes to write me a report because I know his pretty good and @oLdGamer if he has time.

thank you @insaneDemNS

@Ezekill @jOe21 @shado @Marco Antônio

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

like i posted in the admin chat. i been playing for more than 15+ years. i might not be as good as you guys but i know a hacker when i see one. i do not believe insane hacks. i feel i have a good sense of hackers. and i vouch that he's just good. just my 2 cent.

i can't say he is hacker because i do not believe he is. absolutely i will not label him as a hacker.  sorry guys.

Edited by shado
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

Ill to see this demo and give my opinion.

About BIRDDY.dem .

He knows the map, knows the correct points where to shoot and he also heard the footsteps of his enemies. Id like to know what ur computer configuration ,with a normal computer and simple accessories it wouldn't have this gameplay, our server has a bit of lag. but i think he is clean.

Edited by pKK

1 hour ago, pKK said:

Id like to know what ur computer configuration ,with a normal computer and simple accessories it wouldn't have this gameplay, our server has a bit of lag.

Is this question directed at me or the demo recorder? If it's for me, are you asking about my config setup or perhaps my actual computer. Thanks.