[D]ark-[H]unter

Avengers : End Game

5 posts in this topic

Avengers: Endgame is a 2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is the sequel to 2012's The Avengers, 2015's Avengers: Age of Ultron, and 2018's Avengers: Infinity War, and the 22nd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). It was directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely and features an ensemble cast including Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Brie Larson, Karen Gillan, Danai Gurira, Bradley Cooper, and Josh Brolin. In the film, the Avengers and their surviving allies work together to reverse the damage caused by Thanos in Infinity War.

The film was announced in October 2014 as Avengers: Infinity War – Part 2. The Russo brothers came on board to direct in April 2015, and by May, Markus and McFeely signed on to script the film. In July 2016, Marvel removed the title, referring to it simply as Untitled Avengers film. Filming beganin August 2017 at Pinewood Atlanta Studios in Fayette County, Georgia, shooting back-to-back with Infinity War, and ended in January 2018. Additional filming took place in the Metro and Downtown Atlanta areas and New York. The official title was revealed in December 2018. With an estimated budget of $356 million, it is the third-most expensive film ever made.

Avengers: Endgame was highly anticipated, and Disney backed the film with extensive marketing campaigns. It premiered in Los Angeles on April 22, 2019, and was theatrically released in the United States on April 26, 2019, in IMAX and 3D. The film received praise for its direction, acting, musical score, visual effects and emotional weight, with critics lauding its culmination of the 22-film story. It also broke numerous box office records and has grossed over $2.6 billion worldwide, surpassing Infinity War's entire theatrical run in just 11 days and becoming the highest-grossing film of 2019 and the highest-grossing superhero film ever, as well as the second-highest-grossing film of all time.

Directed by

Anthony Russo

Joe Russo

Produced byKevin Feige

Screenplay by

Christopher Markus

Stephen McFeely

Based onThe Avengers
by 

Stan Lee

Jack Kirby

Starring

Robert Downey Jr.

Chris Evans

Mark Ruffalo

Chris Hemsworth

Scarlett Johansson

Jeremy Renner

Don Cheadle

Paul Rudd

Brie Larson

Karen Gillan

Danai Gurira

Bradley Cooper

Josh Brolin

Music byAlan Silvestri

CinematographyTrent Opaloch

Edited by

Jeffrey Ford

Matthew Schmidt

Production
company

Marvel Studios

Distributed byWalt Disney Studios
Motion Pictures

Release date

April 22, 2019 (Los Angeles Convention Center)

April 26, 2019 (United States)

Running time

181 minutes[1]

CountryUnited States[2]

LanguageEnglish

Budget$356 million[3]

Box office$2.677 billion[3]

i think its the best movie marvel ever made , (the avengers serie)

all the avengers serie is the most amazing and good serie marvel has ever made

i have watched it ( not in cinema )

i watched it on a website

its not a perfect quality but it will do

you can watch it here 

http://cimaclub.com/%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%85-avengers-endgame-2019-hcrip-%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%86/?view=1

the website has alot of adverst but you can hundle it , just close any website that show up and return to the movie

i have watched it and i gotta say the final battle is epic

I'm crazy for marvel 😅

I have already seen all the 23 movies more then twice or thrice. And I have also seen all series. I gotta say Marvel is GREAT

All movies are greats but the epic one is Avengers EndGame of corse. Everyone needs to watch all movies. 

• Like 1