cs 1.6 mods

ap stolen

15 posts in this topic

there is one used my steam id i think he used steam id changer he stole 1k form my ap and i joined with my secand steam (Counter Strike Source Edition) to saw who and i get his name holo i recorded him

he can stole me again so please i need to check my admin ( https://gamerclub.net/forum/forum/24-admin-application/ )app and give me decision fast ,please to get password of my account 

sorry for ask to take decision fast

click on link to download my record link

steal my steam.dem

• Like 1

You have like 14k AP, right? I remember seeing that name on the server and I thought it was you but using different nick. Being an admin, you still cannot set the password for your ID because we are not using it. My best suggestion is you should change and use Full steam CS as that changer will not work with full steam. 

We also cannot ban him as in the end it's still your ID. Another solution is, maybe ZP can add a plugin that will automatically ban player that using that changer. I know some servers are using it and I think it will be great if GC can have it on all server. Anyway, it's up to the higher-up to decide. @Daniel @shado @oLdGamer@Dantes @The Girl @GoOoD I'm sorry for tagging you guys, but I think this problem is something we should pay attention too especially the player traffic is increasing same with the cheater and evader.

Edited by Vengeantta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i have some anti sorce like anti-aimbot and anti-speed_hack

i will be search about them in my pc 

We will try our best to find a solution for this, but i also suggest you to get a steam and to get cs 1.6 in order to prevent this happen. Send me your stolen STEAM_ID so i'll try to check something.

For now, i took away the ammo packs, he had 14014 ammo packs.

@Fury is there any solution about this you'd think of? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i made a Suggestion to solve problems like this and for anti-cheets like (speedhack-aimbot-bhophack-starfehack-gstrafehack)

but this need to some changes (edit) on that

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We will try our best to find a solution for this, but i also suggest you to get a steam and to get cs 1.6 in order to prevent this happen. Send me your stolen STEAM_ID so i'll try to check something.

He said 1000 times it can be fixed but every nonsteamer will lose their ammo packs or smth. Go read the staff chat and scroll a bit up after all the gay stuff you have posted there

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

1 hour ago, Soviet said:

He said 1000 times it can be fixed but every nonsteamer will lose their ammo packs or smth. Go read the staff chat and scroll a bit up after all the gay stuff you have posted there

Thank you, Soviet.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fury said:

Thank you, Soviet.

You are very welcome, Mr. Fury

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Soviet said:

How about adding the Anti - plugin? will it also affect nonsteamer? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vengeantta said:

How about adding the Anti - plugin? will it also affect nonsteamer? 

Nah, it won't be as my solution which won't fix the steamid changer only but won't allow ban evaders.

• Like 2

Oldgamer added this plugin in zp when he made server but plugin was bugged, it kicked our regular players who have never changed the ip. That’s why we decided to remove it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fury said:

Nah, it won't be as my solution which won't fix the steamid changer only but won't allow ban evaders.

You can check it and you can saw that in anti-cheets the last two files have all anti in two file 

• Thanks 1